Forums are back in action! ×

Howdy from the land down under

Hi guys

So, not really sure what I am supposed to write in here but a little about me, I am 25, live in a little country (not country) town with my partner (you may know him as Kvedulf) and our son. He was the one who found nerd fitness and as he was describing it to me, it seemed like a great way for people who are a little (or maybe a lot) nerdy to encourage each other to embrace a better way of life.

Bring it on!

welcome :)

My Profile        |     I must not fear.  Fear is the mind killer.

My Battle Log  |     Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.

|     I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

Start to Run      |     And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path.

|   Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing.  Only I will remain.

Welcome aboard! ;)

Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

-Miyamoto Musashi

Current Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/83906-kvedulfs-second-challenge-first-steps-on-a-new-way/

Haha! Thanks! Yeah, superdude keeps us ever entertained :) Though Kvedulf had me in stitches last night, cooked butter chicken but used the tablespoon measure instead of the teaspoon so we now have 8 bottles of butter chicken concentrate waiting to go in the freezer. 

Have had a bit of a think but I need to think more about it once my health has improved (stress caused by work) and should hopefully be out of the stressful work early next week so should have a bit more of an idea then :) will talk to kvedulf over the weekend to see if he has any suggestions of how to do it as he has done some. 

Oh hi!!!!  You're the amazing fiancée we've heard so much about!!!  Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!!  Wonderful to have you join us, let us know if you start up a challenge thread so we can follow along!  Kvedulf's been pretty amazing so far with the challenges and the forum support, so we've heard lots of wonderful things about you and your son.  :) 

(Maybe don't be surprised if we start referring to you as the "Brainweasel Exterminator In Chief" or something like that!  ;) )