Forums are back in action! ×

Hello Everyone!

Some of you may remember me from the past. I was previously active as a Scout under the username of "Sora". Unfortunately, when I decided to rejoin the rebellion this summer, I was unable to access my old account (forgot the password and it was registered to an old email). As a result, I know I'm a few days late to joining the most recent 4 week challenge, but after many failed attempts at accessing my old account, I decided to move on and start from scratch!

I am 18 years old, and I will be attending the University of Michigan in the Fall. I've ran Cross Country and Track since middle school, when some friends convinced me to join the teams. I was never very athletic, but over the past 6 years I overcame my asthma and grew into much better shape (although I wouldn't call myself a talented runner). Those teams also taught me a lot about endurance and having the mindset of an athlete. I also made some of my closest friends that way. 

The past year, I haven't been active on here. My life has been very overwhelming, and I didn't have much time to contribute to this community or put towards working out. I'm hoping to change that. 

I'm here because I'm looking to improve myself. I previously participated in some six week challenges (some successful, some not). Every time I have logged in here, I have found incredibly supportive and amazing people, so I'm excited to be among you all again. 

As I said, I most of my workout experience is with distance running (primarily racing in 1 mile, 2 mile, and 5k). I am interested in eventually expanding out of running; I'm hoping to try some new things out, and maybe learn my way around a weight room. However, I don't have access to any equipment yet as I am studying abroad in Japan for the summer. I'm having the time of my life, but I have noticed myself not always taking advantage of everything that is available to me. So, I'm hoping to commit to more being more productive, begin running regularly again, and maybe add in something new like body weight workouts. 

As for my "nerd" side, I'm a fan of many things, including: Nintendo, Zelda, Pokemon, Anime, Harry Potter, etc, etc. I have also cosplayed before (although not much in the past year, either!).

I'd love to meet some new people, and I should have my 4 week challenge thread up soon! So please say hey, I'd love to talk more. I'm so happy to be back!  :biggrin-new::biggrin-new:

• Like 1