Forums are back in action! ×

Well this should be fun

Heyo, my name is Sehb, short for Sebastian, and I'm 19.

Sooooo...

Long story short I'm autistic and have ADHD, so the combination basically means that to actually keep sane and focused ever, I have to be active. A lot. Unfortunately, this is coupled with the fact that focusing and remembering to actually DO said activities is extremely difficult.

I used to be pretty active as a kid, and I guess that stuck okay since I didn't ever really gain weight.. Until I got out of school and had no real reason to walk around. A year later, and I've gained about 40 pounds, which sucks since I wasn't exactly SUPER fit before, I just wasn't overweight. Well, now I am, and it real sucks.

Basically I just want to be active for my mental and physical health, but since I'm doing that, I'd rather like to lose fat and become able to start parkour again without tripping over myself or begin feeling faint.

Oh, also I'm trans so a lot of workouts are difficult, thus yet another reason I've not been able to keep to routines. Binding and exercise are pretty dangerous together, after all.

I guess that's it, really. I'm not quite sure what else to say, or what to do now, so some direction would be nice.

A level 1 Werewolf has appeared!

He appears to be fleeing.

Chase                Ignore

Welcome, Sehb! You're facing some challenges, but you'll overcome them. Stick with it an remember why you're doing it: parkour looks like so much fun!

Level 6 - Ranger Technomage- Battle Log

"Easy things are seldom worth doing." - Quote from Firestar, one of my favorite books.

Fitness goal: Lower weight from 243 lbs to below 230, or lower body fat from 22% to below 20%.

Why fitness matters(my big why):
I want to be strong & fit so when I want to try or do any activity, I know my body will be able to do it.

Or, stated another way:

My level of fitness is directly proportional to the level of awesomeness I can achieve.

https://www.facebook.com/intensityforlife/

http://www.intensityforlife.com

Ah, I'll do that once I get a bit more into the swing of things. The forum is pretty confusing right now, but thank you cause I didn't actually think about it.

I certainly hope I can! And yeah, parkour is awesome! I have a friend who's offered to do a class for me, but I haven't taken them up on that yet. Don't want to waste it when I can't even roll without my glasses flying off!

A level 1 Werewolf has appeared!

He appears to be fleeing.

Chase                Ignore