Forums are back in action! ×

The ARGH Thread

I still have not been able to get the hang of taking pictures of my muscles. My quads are popping out which is awesome, but when I try to take a picture they just look fat. And in my progress pics, you can't see my back muscles (almost typed bacon muscles...hmmmm....). I need someone to take pics for me while I'm doing a lat pulldown!

I'd volunteer to help you with photos, but I think I'm a bit far away. And bacon muscles... subliminal messages? The bacon is calling youuuuuu...

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram

New avatars are exciting! How often do you change your hair color? Have you done ever color in the rainbow? I've never been brave enough to dye my hair.... but I'm fascinated by those that do.

I've always been jealous of you young'uns. When I was growing up, the only guys who could get away with dyeing their hair were punk, and I was never cool enough to be punk. You shoulda heard the uproar when I got my ear pierced. In college.

New avatars are exciting! How often do you change your hair color? Have you done ever color in the rainbow? I've never been brave enough to dye my hair.... but I'm fascinated by those that do.

I haven't done every color yet, but I'm slowly working my way around the color wheel. Started with light blue, went to green for Christmas, then a sort of teal (using up the blue and green I had left), now back on dark blue, purple soon. Then pink! I'm so excited for pink.

I change it every few months, but I usually renew the dye every 3-4 weeks.

Pain is the feeling of weakness leaving the body.

Blog | Pinterest | Fitocracy

I've always been jealous of you young'uns. When I was growing up, the only guys who could get away with dyeing their hair were punk, and I was never cool enough to be punk. You shoulda heard the uproar when I got my ear pierced. In college.

Whatever, my oldest brother is a year older than you and he had his ear pierced in college. He had this huge skeleton earring... it was funny. And that's part of the reason his wife fell for him - she thinks guys with earrings are sexy. But yeah, my blonde brother caught crap every time he bleached his hair for swimming and basketball... I don't think I could ever have gotten away with dying my hair without a big hubbub. Heck, I could even cut my hair without my brothers making a fuss.

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

I got fired from a job when I dyed my hair pink, then purple, then blue. It was an office job but people consistently wore ripped jeans and boob shirts and tons of jewelry and the like...so I figured colored hair wasn't that much of a stretch. *shrug* I was wrong.

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

So apparently The Bank of America's career site is down so I can't take the assessment that I need to take to get hired until March 26 when it's back up. ARGH! I need a job. >.< The only one that keeps calling me is this scam place that was super sketchy when I drove 45 mins down there to meet with them.

Aaand the Sheriff's Office won't get back to me for another week and a half because of training/background checks/government stuffs. I'm down to very very little savings and I have to pay my storage unit on the 1st and pay the 2nd half of my bridesmaids dress for my best friend's wedding. I'm going to scream.

Fitocracy! | Running Trainer | Facebook | Twitter | Current Challenge Blog!

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

I haven't done every color yet, but I'm slowly working my way around the color wheel. Started with light blue, went to green for Christmas, then a sort of teal (using up the blue and green I had left), now back on dark blue, purple soon. Then pink! I'm so excited for pink.

I change it every few months, but I usually renew the dye every 3-4 weeks.

Please do this: [ATTACH=CONFIG]2260[/ATTACH]

Would be awesome!!!

Please do this: [ATTACH=CONFIG]2260[/ATTACH]

Would be awesome!!!

That is pretty darn awesome. I was actually thinking of getting my hair cut a bit like that... sort of short and choppy, maybe asymmetrical. And I love multiple colors. Haven't really had the nerve/expertise to do it properly yet.

Well, I'll post pictures when I go purple. :)

Pain is the feeling of weakness leaving the body.

Blog | Pinterest | Fitocracy

That is pretty darn awesome. I was actually thinking of getting my hair cut a bit like that... sort of short and choppy, maybe asymmetrical. And I love multiple colors. Haven't really had the nerve/expertise to do it properly yet.

Well, I'll post pictures when I go purple. :)

Yeah, I suppose if you're doing your own dye job, it would be a bit difficult to pull something like this off.

Aaaaaaargh. We (technically my wife, who does all the finances, but she insists this particular one was my fault) forgot to pay the Mastercard minimums last month, so they're jacking my interest rate by 5%.

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

That would get you fired in a lot of places, or at least reprimanded. Though my workplaces have tended to be "professional". Just glad I don't have to wear a tie.

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

Book likes to watch glee and weep to himself. Just saying. ;)

Here's my argh for the day. I hate Sharepoint!!!!!!!! It's so fugly.

Every sharepoint site I've ever seen seems to have collected old, outdated and misleading documents. It's like a retirement home for old docs... And I seem to have a talent for locking myself out of them, or locking docs so noone can update them.

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

Every sharepoint site I've ever seen seems to have collected old, outdated and misleading documents. It's like a retirement home for old docs... And I seem to have a talent for locking myself out of them, or locking docs so noone can update them.

Our Sharepoint system is new, the documents are starting to age nicely. We should have an excellent store of obsolete documents in a year or two.

And come on... you couldn't have edited out the Glee thing?????? :)

Our Sharepoint system is new, the documents are starting to age nicely. We should have an excellent store of obsolete documents in a year or two.

And come on... you couldn't have edited out the Glee thing?????? :)

Hahaha! It's never going away.

Argh. Plumber is coming to swap out our hot water tank tomorrow. Knowing him it'll takes days and we'll have no hot water for a week. Plus I have to spend the rest of tonight cleaning out the laundry room. I'd rather be doing body weight stuff.

In training to be awesome! :highly_amused:

Gave my best friend the power cord to my tv so I would stop gaming and start studying. Walked her to the car then came in and tried to turn on the tv. #ifailatlife :D

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Actually, I think that's great. You obviously identified an issue.

My only question is: How long did it take you to figure out why it wasn't working? If it was more then 30 seconds... then yeah, fail :)

And I mean that in the best possible way. If it were me, it would have taken at least 5 minutes.