Forums are back in action! ×

Sunshine, marshmallows, and Nyan cat

I've been wondering how people end up with big pictures.... I like that better really...

When adding a picture from a URL, you just untick the "retrieve files and reference locally" box.

I've only very rarely found myself using images small enough to do that with in the first place. Damn fancy cameras.

Oh! Another thing that makes me happy? Magical girl anime.

e2795f36.jpg

Pain is the feeling of weakness leaving the body.

Blog | Pinterest | Fitocracy

When adding a picture from a URL, you just untick the "retrieve files and reference locally" box.

I've only very rarely found myself using images small enough to do that with in the first place. Damn fancy cameras.

My pictures are rarely small enough either... I go through the trouble of resizing them/finding a different picture that will suit. Good to know!

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram

so this is a "things that make me happy" thread, right? oh boy, i could go crazy with this. but for now, here's a few:

BOOKS! (and yes, that is from the cover of Roald Dahl's Matilda, one of my fave books)

matilda.jpg

spit-your-coffee-out-kind-of-funny: http://whatshouldwecallme.tumblr.com/

ICED COFFEE!

tumblr_m1803oRsQx1qha7b4o1_250.jpg

CUDDLING!

aHR0cCUzQSUyRiUyRjI3Lm1lZGlhLnR1bWJsci5jb20lMkZ0dW1ibHJfbHcza3F2OXQ3ZTFyNzE3bWFvMV81MDAuanBn

...we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter. - Tom Robbins

Current Challenge: Life, man.

so this is a "things that make me happy" thread, right? oh boy, i could go crazy with this. but for now, here's a few:

BOOKS! (and yes, that is from the cover of Roald Dahl's Matilda, one of my fave books)

matilda.jpg

spit-your-coffee-out-kind-of-funny: http://whatshouldwecallme.tumblr.com/

ICED COFFEE!

tumblr_m1803oRsQx1qha7b4o1_250.jpg

CUDDLING!

aHR0cCUzQSUyRiUyRjI3Lm1lZGlhLnR1bWJsci5jb20lMkZ0dW1ibHJfbHcza3F2OXQ3ZTFyNzE3bWFvMV81MDAuanBn

NOM! Iced coffee! The other things are good too, but I can't wait for summer and walking around in the sunshine with my iced coffee from Barista *happy wiggle*

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Gosh darn it Mama T. When you are not around I am waaaay more productive at work...

;)

haha good luck not spending hours on that site. i'm sorry, and you're welcome. :D

...we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter. - Tom Robbins

and then there's this:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/13-simple-steps-to-get-you-through-a-rough-day

going to be my go-to from now on.

this song. gets me every time. i refuse to let this thread die... post happy things, ppl!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypP8sMHo74Y

Haha, this song always reminds me of the party scene from "10 Things I Hate About You."

ha me too!! go on with your bad self, julia stiles!

I was just going to say that!!!

http://youtu.be/KnACdkxLpTM

Beach Party movies=awesome

Parodies=awesome

Beach Party Movie Parodies=super amazingly awesome

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

kind of long, but made me chuckle.

miss laura, now i want to have a beach party as well. awkward dance beach party.

Yes! Awkward dance beach party-ftw!

Another happy: finally met Jon Favreau. Did not get to hug him but the exchange was pretty damn awkward..which is always good for a laugh, right? right.

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost

squee!! that's awesome! could you please review the details of the exchange for the audience?

Laura, Coworker, Security Guy get on elevator. Jon Favreau, looking at his phone, gets on right before the doors close. Laura audibly gasps, mouth drops, face turns BEET red and she legitimately 'teehees'. He looks up, expecting obvious fan to say something. Obvious fan is still in derp mode and says nothing but opens and closes mouth, looks up at him, down at feet, up at Coworker, down at feet. Says hello to Security Guy, looks at Jon Favreau again, back at coworker.. so on and so forth.

Elevator arrives at basement floor. Laura finally finds her ability to speak and attempts to say hello. In full, "be super quiet b/c they are filming mode" she gets unnecessarily close to Jon Favreau and says something to the effect of, "I'm sorry, I just have to tell you I'm a big fan." and he says something, "Thanks, I appreciate that." Laura further mumbles, though she has no idea what she's attempting to say. He may have thought she was saying something to the effect of have a good day or something.. or he's just as awkward as Laura because he says, "me too." or "you too" or something. Not sure, honestly. But at the time it seemed that he was telling Laura he was a big fan of Laura. And that's not possible. Then he said nice to meet you and parted ways with some more awkward half stated niceties. Laura then got outside and lamented her uber awkwardness. Oh, and btw, they were obviously not filming. Nor can they hear anything on the basement floor so it wouldn't have mattered anyhow. But hooray for violating Jon Favreau's personal space :P

And hooray for having to take the elevator b/c the stairs were occupied by still shots for the show/movie/thing.

*eyes wide, mouth hanging open with a smile playing at the corners of the mouth*....

*speechless*

*still speechless*

*gets it together enough to type, if not speak*

THERE'S GOING TO BE AN INTERNATIONAL PILOT BREAD FESTIVAL (Facebook page)! Why am I not going to be there? Why didn't anybody tell me?

I know... I know... it shouldn't be that exciting. But..... people from rural Alaska love pilot bread as much as they love Spam (which conveniently go well together).... and that's about as much as Hawaiians love Spam. Not lying.

65712_257932584288458_125801437501574_569455_620308521_n.jpg

(Yes, I am well aware that this product probably has the least nutritional value of anything on the planet.... but... so much nostalgia... )