Forums are back in action! ×

At the gym: Who is looking at whom

That's perfect!

"Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform. "-Mark Twain
“Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.†– Winston Churchill
“You will either step forward into growth or you will step back into safety.†– Abraham Maslow

Wood Elf Adventurer LEVEL 6.817
Stats: STR-18.62 DEX-8.22 STA-19.05 CON-29.72 WIS-30.26 CHA-22.73

got it... googled it so i'm not asking d-bag questions... crazy kids... you could get a concussion...

Motorboating: The placement of one's face, specifically the mouth, into the area between a well-endowed woman's breasts, followed by a rapid shaking of the face in a side-to-side motion accompanied by yelling. The resulting sound that is created sounds similar to an outboard boat motor.

Usage: Sherry was wearing a low-cut top and Mike approached her and started motorboating in her cleavage.

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance

got it... googled it so i'm not asking d-bag questions... crazy kids... you could get a concussion...

Motorboating: The placement of one's face, specifically the mouth, into the area between a well-endowed woman's breasts, followed by a rapid shaking of the face in a side-to-side motion accompanied by yelling. The resulting sound that is created sounds similar to an outboard boat motor.

Usage: Sherry was wearing a low-cut top and Mike approached her and started motorboating in her cleavage.

And the purpose of this is...?

The old believe everything; the middle aged suspect everything: the young know everything.

~Oscar Wilde

Being a woman, I can't say I see the appeal of this exercise. Must be a guy thing.

"Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform. "-Mark Twain
“Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.†– Winston Churchill
“You will either step forward into growth or you will step back into safety.†– Abraham Maslow

Wood Elf Adventurer LEVEL 6.817
Stats: STR-18.62 DEX-8.22 STA-19.05 CON-29.72 WIS-30.26 CHA-22.73

Honestly, I think most of it is cultural. Guys want to do it because they've been told it's a cool thing to do. Heaven knows there are much more fun things to do if you can get that close. And yeah... the point of it is not the woman's pleasure. Most of the time it's described as being done without permission, and to the annoyance of the woman.

Honestly, I think most of it is cultural. Guys want to do it because they've been told it's a cool thing to do. Heaven knows there are much more fun things to do if you can get that close. And yeah... the point of it is not the woman's pleasure. Most of the time it's described as being done without permission, and to the annoyance of the woman.

To which I will digress...do men consider annoying women an Olympic sport? My husband seems to think it's his purpose in life to aggravate me as much as possible.

The old believe everything; the middle aged suspect everything: the young know everything.

~Oscar Wilde

I.... just ogle the hot guys... I don't think I fit this pattern.

unfortunately there is a natural law at work at the gym:

in general, at the gym, hotness is positively correlated to douchy-ness... women look for the outliers that are inversely correlated... but they only exist in women's fantasies...

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance

unfortunately there is a natural law at work at the gym:

in general, at the gym, hotness is positively correlated to douchy-ness... women look for the outliers that are inversely correlated... but they only exist in women's fantasies...

Duh, that's why I only ogle them and don't actually approach them :P Though... I have found that the hot guys at my CrossFit box are actually quite nice... who knew?

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram

LOL... I do believe that most of the time men aggravate women accidentally. Most of the rest of the time it's because they just don't care. Only a small percentage is on purpose, and just like in 3rd grade, half the time it means, "I really like you."

I think his is "I still like you and I enjoy getting a rise out of you."

~Oscar Wilde