Forums are back in action! ×

At the gym: Who is looking at whom

Duh, that's why I only ogle them and don't actually approach them :P Though... I have found that the hot guys at my CrossFit box are actually quite nice... who knew?

hahaha... hope springs eternal... i'm a little jaded...

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance

No men to ogle at my gym, its women only :-p however my usual climbing centra has a decent amount of hotness to ogle, and the doucheness tends to be at a minumum (theres a couple of the boulderers that are a bit douchey but luckily they're in the minority!)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitter Blog

Attributes:

Strength (STR): 3

Dexterity (DEX): 1

Stamina (STA): 4

Constitution (CON): 2

Wisdom (WIS): 3

Charisma (CHA): 2

To which I will digress...do men consider annoying women an Olympic sport? My husband seems to think it's his purpose in life to aggravate me as much as possible.

My husband also. He is the type who will re-run the dryer or dishwasher to avoid unloading it:/

just keep on trucking...

My husband also. He is the type who will re-run the dryer or dishwasher to avoid unloading it:/

I guess tease would have been a more accurate term. He likes to pick on me, tease me, say things he knows will get a reaction out of me, and then stand there and grin like he knows he's not going to get into trouble.

The old believe everything; the middle aged suspect everything: the young know everything.

~Oscar Wilde

No men to ogle at my gym, its women only :-p however my usual climbing centra has a decent amount of hotness to ogle, and the doucheness tends to be at a minumum (theres a couple of the boulderers that are a bit douchey but luckily they're in the minority!)

Mmm.... climbers ARE nice :D

i think hugh grant is the poster boy for the hotness/douchy-ness relationship... am i dating myself and relegating myself to the old bugger corner?

I never really thought of Hugh Grant as an epic douche.... but I don't find him incredibly attractive either. I mean, he's a great actor and fairly good looking, but guess he just doesn't do it for me. And this is modern times, even us young kids know who Hugh Grant is ;)

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram

I actually go to a gym that used to be for gay men only (yeah, urban life...). Then it went coed about 10 years ago (still a lot of guys irritated about it). Then, it became a local arts university gym. So now it's hilarious. Young women from the university come in, don't know the membership (mostly gay men, not exclusively) and see "oh a hot guy" and act all flirty and check out the dudes who are checking out other dudes.... It's kind of funny when school starts.

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

i'm old... how do you motorboat bazoongas...?

"bbmpbmpbmpbmpbmbpbmpbpmb"

To which I will digress...do men consider annoying women an Olympic sport? My husband seems to think it's his purpose in life to aggravate me as much as possible.

When my wife complains about it, I tell her she knew about it before she married me, so it must be part of my charm.

LOL... I do believe that most of the time men aggravate women accidentally.

Nope, it is my main source of entertainment.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I totally do that.

When my wife tells me to check the dryer, it ALWAYS needs more time. If I say it is done, the next request is to unload it and bring it to a particular place she desires it.

currently cutting

battle log challenges: 21,20, 19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

don't panic!

I totally do that.

When my wife tells me to check the dryer, it ALWAYS needs more time. If I say it is done, the next request is to unload it and bring it to a particular place she desires it.

She still makes me do my own wash. Probably cuz I'm always teasing her...

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

well... i guess maybe i'm so hot that women think they have no chance with me so they don't approach me... ok, i like that... i'll go with that... things are right in the world again... :)

Yeh, I tell myself that too. It helps that I DO catch a woman staring once in a while ;)

Relative to other parts of this discussion:

- motorboating DOES result in a certain childish pleasure. Mostly due to the irony of being so immature when dealing with mature matter :)

- annoying/aggrevating a woman, to me, = act like a dick but smile/laugh about it the whole time :P no offense ladies, but I've yet to meet someone who doesn't react positively...

Why must I put a name on the foods I choose to eat and how I choose to eat them? Rather than tell people that I eat according to someone else's arbitrary rules, I'd rather just tell them, I eat healthy. And no, my diet does not have a name.My daily battle log!

I've never done that and then tried to convince my mum that she forgot to switch it on.... *looks around whistling*

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitter Blog

Attributes:

Strength (STR): 3

Dexterity (DEX): 1

Stamina (STA): 4

Constitution (CON): 2

Wisdom (WIS): 3

Charisma (CHA): 2

well... i guess maybe i'm so hot that women think they have no chance with me so they don't approach me... ok, i like that... i'll go with that... things are right in the world again... :)

def this!

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

At my gym you get all these girls using the ellipticals on the 2nd floor looking down on the weights. Coincidence? I think not.. ha

When I'm at the gym I focus on not looking at anyone. Not going to lie, there are some good looking gals that you just can't help but let your eyes wander to. I believe these women help my workout. If they are in the same area of the gym as me I don't want to look like a wimp so I push through and look tough! ;)

Transformassacre Challenge

Current Goal: Weigh in at 200lbs or lower by May 2nd

Current Specs: 205lbs, ?? body fat (April 12th 2012)

Long term Goal:

-Meet a body fat percentage of 10% or lower by Sept 1st

-Be able to finish

Tough Mudder on Sept 8th

I got to a very small personal training gym and there really isn't anything to ogle. My previous trainer now, he was hottie but he moved away :(. This is him.. http://games.crossfit.com/athlete/12190. He's pretty awesome. I wish there was something nice to look at, but mostly I just get aggravated watching peoples bad form..LOL

1 Rep Max Deadlift-180lbs

1 Rep Max Clean and Jerk-90lbs

1 Rep Max Push Press-70lbs

1 Rep Max Back Squat-135lbs

1 Rep Strict Press-65lbs

Fitocracy

2 weeks till Hawaii

Guest Gemeaux
I got to a very small personal training gym and there really isn't anything to ogle. My previous trainer now, he was hottie but he moved away :(. This is him.. http://games.crossfit.com/athlete/12190. He's pretty awesome. I wish there was something nice to look at, but mostly I just get aggravated watching peoples bad form..LOL

Haha . There were two kickboxing teachers at the gym who were yummy . But that is it . Plus everyone seems to be in a shitty mood at the gym , and I like positive people lol