Forums are back in action! ×

Teenywaist

Was out partying with friends last night. At the event, there was a lady selling very nice corsets. Talking with her about buying one but if I was going to plonk down a wad of cash for a steel boned corset, I wanted to make sure it would fit me just right.... I told her I was hoping my waist was down to 32", but I wasn't sure. She measured me and I'm coming up at 31"!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee

...so I celebrated by plonking down £50 to order a black waist cincher which will take me down to 26". Ahahaha. This should be fun.

Pain is the feeling of weakness leaving the body.

Blog | Pinterest | Fitocracy

I love corsets! I used to be prejudiced against them because of the whole Victorian, fainting, removing ribs to have a tiny waist, etc. But I met this lady at our local Ren Faire and her corsets are A-MAZING. And she'll resize them if/when you lose weight, so you don't lose your investment. I'm starting a collection :D

And congrats on your teeny-tiny waist!!!

Hobbit Ranger seeking balance (and cookies)

Current Challenge

Thanks guys!

I love corsets! I used to be prejudiced against them because of the whole Victorian, fainting, removing ribs to have a tiny waist, etc. But I met this lady at our local Ren Faire and her corsets are A-MAZING. And she'll resize them if/when you lose weight, so you don't lose your investment. I'm starting a collection :D

And congrats on your teeny-tiny waist!!!

Oh man, you know, I have been stalking that site and wanting to get one from her for YEARS. Problem is I'm in the UK now so it would have to be kind of a special occasion.

Oh man, awesome! I love corsets... I have finally been able to afford to start seriously collecting some, too! I have one beautiful, seriously-reinforced underbust one from Marvelous Mayhem, and its so sturdy and makes me look teeny at a 24" measurement. Their site isn't the greatest, they are more con-oriented (Ordered mine at DragonCon!), and I also have one from another seller that I completely forgot the name of, also at DragonCon... it's driving me nuts to try and remember!

I love the feeling of being nice and tight in them, for sure.

Level 1 Wood Elf Druid

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 1 | CON 3 | WIS 2 | CHA 3

First Challenge

Oh man, awesome! I love corsets... I have finally been able to afford to start seriously collecting some, too! I have one beautiful, seriously-reinforced underbust one from Marvelous Mayhem, and its so sturdy and makes me look teeny at a 24" measurement. Their site isn't the greatest, they are more con-oriented (Ordered mine at DragonCon!), and I also have one from another seller that I completely forgot the name of, also at DragonCon... it's driving me nuts to try and remember!

I love the feeling of being nice and tight in them, for sure.

Ooooh, shinies, thanks for the link! I love the corset-dresses... I think I may need one. I wonder if I could get one in navy blue.

Thanks guys!

Oh man, you know, I have been stalking that site and wanting to get one from her for YEARS. Problem is I'm in the UK now so it would have to be kind of a special occasion.

She's an amazing person, on top of being a really awesome designer. I really love knowing my money is going to support someone living their dream and running their own business. If you ever want an assist with getting a corset from her, let me know :)

Current Challenge

She's an amazing person, on top of being a really awesome designer. I really love knowing my money is going to support someone living their dream and running their own business. If you ever want an assist with getting a corset from her, let me know :)

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind!

And... is that a megatokyo tattoo I see?

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind!

And... is that a megatokyo tattoo I see?

Yup! First one to identify the source :) I had the poster in my living room for about 3 years before I got the tattoo, so I felt it was a good choice for something I wouldn't dislike later. Still makes me smile every time I see it.

Current Challenge