I'm running out of food

and if I don't eat I really will get hypoglycemic

me: blue wizard needs food badly!

What's yours?

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Whenever my wife asks me if I know where I'm going in the car, I reply "You know I have a non-weapon proficiency in direction sense." then when we get there "See, I passed my check."

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

1. I like to say "you've got some red on you" to my husband. And I laugh every time.

2. I like to say "hiiiiiiii" and "byyyyyyeeeee" (same movie) when he calls me. And a I laugh every time.

3. I like to say "you chose poorly/wisely" (case dependent) and I often refer to dishes as chilled monkey brains.

4. I sing the bar music from star wars for just about any reason as theme music for the moment.

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

My cube is filled with xkcd.com comics

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I have this poster hanging in my office:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2307[/ATTACH]

Dude, I have a Dalek "action figure", 2 tardis pencils, and a dalek pen on my desk. Sweet.

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

Whenever my wife asks me if I know where I'm going in the car, I reply "You know I have a non-weapon proficiency in direction sense." then when we get there "See, I passed my check."

I almost slipped in my kitchen but caught myself and the first thing I said was "I made my agility check." I also think similar things when I am lifting or trying to recall something. I am still working on what system I am using...

I also make random Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy references or Warhammer references depending on the situation.

Try everything once. If it kills you don't do it again.Paleo- So Easy A Caveman Can Do It

I almost slipped in my kitchen but caught myself and the first thing I said was "I made my agility check." I also think similar things when I am lifting or trying to recall something. I am still working on what system I am using...

I also make random Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy references or Warhammer references depending on the situation.

2e advanced! I think I'm probably the youngest person in the world that uses it as I learned to play a few years before 4th came out with a bunch of 40 year olds who were still playing 2e advanced.

500 / 330 / 625

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2307[/ATTACH]

I think you just became my hero. ;)

As for my office - well, aside from the classic XKCD cartoon "Someone is WRONG on the internet!" hanging next to my desk, and numerous Dilbert cartoons, and the levitating TARDIS, and the magic d20 of destiny on my bookshelf, and the Time Squad Doctor Who mini-figures... AND the fact that my coworkers and I routinely quote such classics as The Princess Bride, SpaceBalls, Star Wars, Office Space, Real Genius, and many others on a daily basis.... no, I have no idea what you're talking about! :saturn:

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

I think you just became my hero. ;)

As for my office - well, aside from the classic XKCD cartoon "Someone is WRONG on the internet!" hanging next to my desk, and numerous Dilbert cartoons, and the levitating TARDIS, and the magic d20 of destiny on my bookshelf, and the Time Squad Doctor Who mini-figures... AND the fact that my coworkers and I routinely quote such classics as The Princess Bride, SpaceBalls, Star Wars, Office Space, Real Genius, and many others on a daily basis.... no, I have no idea what you're talking about! :saturn:

OMG now I want to spend an entire day answering everybody with only dialog from princess bride, space balls, and office space. It can be done. (oh god.. that's even nerdier.. and I'm posting it on a nerd blog... aieeee.......)

I AM going the distance

I'm sitting in front of the computer, reading this forum, listening to Orcs, and knitting a plushie of Halloween Jack from SLA Industries, for the charity auction at the upcoming gaming convention I'm on the committee for. There are going to be "Wanted" posters of all the committee members up, and whoever emails in the most pictures of us (taken on a smartphone etc.) will get a prize at the end of the con. I put my crime down as "Inappropriate Use of the Holodeck".

And I'm currently wearing a Captain America t-shirt under a hoodie from the Sci-fi and Fantasy society I was the president of in college. (It's gotten really baggy!)

Pain is the feeling of weakness leaving the body.

Blog | Pinterest | Fitocracy

I like!

My entire calf is a Doctor Who tattoo.

I met my spouse in a video game. (Asheron's Call).

I work in IT.

My house is filled with comic book\scifi art that I picked up at Megacon.

One of my reasons for getting into shape is so that I can dress up in something a little provocative next con and feel sexy! :)

In training to be awesome! :highly_amused: