Forums are back in action! ×

Sometimes It's Great to be a Woman

The reaction guys have when they realize

1) I drive a standard

2) I drive the truck they wish they had

is pretty awesome

I get this too, except for the truck part, I don't have a truck. Especially great when I know more about cars and engines than they do...

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me lies an invincible summer." - Albert Camus

"Moving on and Moving up" Challenge

Does anyone else hold their boobs when they need comfort ? No ? Ok .

<delurk>

Sort of a related question. Why do women wear tight shirts that expose "a lot" and then cover up with their arms or a sweater or a jacket as soon as a guy walks by (who may not even be looking at them)? It seems to me, if you are that self conscious, just don't wear a tight shirt... But then, I am a guy... </delurk>

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

<delurk>

Sort of a related question. Why do women wear tight shirts that expose "a lot" and then cover up with their arms or a sweater or a jacket as soon as a guy walks by (who may not even be looking at them)? It seems to me, if you are that self conscious, just don't wear a tight shirt... But then, I am a guy... </delurk>

But it's cute when they do that... DON"T QUESTION IT D: or they might stop ._.

(jk, btw, answer it as you will ^^)

<delurk>

HAHAHA personally- and im only speaking from personal experience here.. but when a guy walks by, and he's super cute, i get shivers and goosebumps. and when getting shivers and goosebumps in a tight, leetle tiny top, means you get a WICKED "headlight" (ahem) effect.... so yeah...

she might be putting one on to cover that evidence up.

~It's when Pirates count their booty that they become mere thieves.~My Fitness Pal TrackerMy 6 Week Challenge Page- Scout

Guest Gemeaux
HAHAHA personally- and im only speaking from personal experience here.. but when a guy walks by, and he's super cute, i get shivers and goosebumps. and when getting shivers and goosebumps in a tight, leetle tiny top, means you get a WICKED "headlight" (ahem) effect.... so yeah...

Oh god . That headlight effect . Totally forgot about that .

^THIS! to my hubby's great delight, I still do this when he walks close to me or brushes against my skin in passing.

The old believe everything; the middle aged suspect everything: the young know everything.

~Oscar Wilde

<delurk>

Well... 1) if it's just the arms, haven't you ever noticed that boobies get pushed up and/or the shirt pulls down a bit when a girl crosses her arms just so? 2) If she's covering up with a jacket/sweatshirt, it might not be that she's insecure so much as she doesn't want to be ogled at the moment? 3) Maybe she just likes the feeling of a tight fitting shirt, but then when she thinks about somebody looking at her (when the guy is walking past), she realizes that maybe she's showing off a little more than she wants people to see? 4) There's something to be said for seeming "vulnerable." I'm not good at this one at all, but I had a cousin a year younger than me in high school who seemed shy and vulnerable (except when playing basketball) and EVERYONE liked her. *shrug*

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram

Does anyone else hold their boobs when they need comfort ? No ? Ok .

You're not alone Gemeaux and I've been told by several of my boyfriends in the past that I sleep with my arms crossed and one hand on each one.

“Women are like teabags. You never know how strong they are till they get in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

MyFitnessPal Diary

Well, looks like I'm just a Human

STR 1; DEX 2; STA 1; CON 2; WIS 4; CHA 5

Bumblebee's Quest to Play!

<delurk>

Hm. Can't say I'd ever noticed that. Maybe I am just too un-self-conscious.

Pain is the feeling of weakness leaving the body.

Blog | Pinterest | Fitocracy

<delurk>

Wildross, you notice it as a man that women do that but I've noticed and am guilty of it, that if I/we have on a tight low cut shirt we tend to tug at it or cover it up when anyone walks by. We may put it on and feel comfortable in the privacy of our home but when someone walks by we instinctively make sure it's covering correctly. Like my babydoll type t-shirts tend to move up a little bit and let a little belly show and I'll tug it back down when I see person walking by, male or female, or catch a glimpse of myself in a reflection.

I'll never forget the time I was with my Dad at the doctor and at 70 years old he had to take his shirt off in front of a young nurse and seeing him sit up straight, take his shirt off and pull in his belly and puff out his chest. It was adorable.

“Women are like teabags. You never know how strong they are till they get in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

MyFitnessPal Diary

Well, looks like I'm just a Human

STR 1; DEX 2; STA 1; CON 2; WIS 4; CHA 5

Bumblebee's Quest to Play!

This simply made me laugh so hard I almost cried. The whole point is that according to reincarnation a spirit evolves through many levels from insect to fish, to animal and finally to man...when the spirit is completely evolved...it comes back...as a woman :)

hmm...unlimited sexual capacity? how many orgasms can YOU have in a 10 minute period? nuff said....

The real world is bizarre enough for me....Blue Oyster Cult!

Oystergirl: Bad Assed Lightcaster (aka wizard!)

STR: 2 | DEX: 3 | CON: 3 | STA: 2 | WIS: 4 | CHA: 5

Oystergirl's Bad Ass Lightcaster Wicked Rocking Adventure Challenge!

Come visit my wicked rocking Nerd Fitness blog!

Man, life is so much better since I discovered the "ignore" function. :)

You know what's great about a being a woman? I can buy my clothes from the boy's section at H&M (not the men's, women's, or girl's section... the boy's) (okay I also get clothes from all the other sections sometimes) and people just think it's quirky or cute rather than creepy. I will stop doing this only when they put Lego Star Wars socks and Captain America t-shirts in the women's section.

Oh, why haven't I thought of THAT? I loved my little brother's Donald Duck Tshirt to death at senior high. :D Now I know where to go shopping next. :D

Current challenge | Fitocracy | UnTamedTresses

Elf Ranger Level 10STR - 14.75 | DEX - 16.00 | STA - 26.75 | CON - 26.75 | WIS - 27.25 | CHA - 22.00