Forums are back in action! ×

First World Problems

First World Problem: My car steadfastly refuses to show my average fuel economy until I refill the washer fluid to make the "WASHER FLUID LOW" warning go away. Annoying!

"Restlessness is discontent - and discontent is the first necessity of progress. Show me a thoroughly satisfied man-and I will show you a failure." -Thomas Edison

My current FWP: My sister went shopping and now my kitchen is full of sugary donuts and pastries.

Oh well. +1 to willpower, no baked goods for me today!

"See, Leisha -- this tree made this flower. Because it can. Only this tree can make this kind of wonderful flower. That plant hanging up there can't, and those can't either. Only this tree. Therefore the most important thing in the world for this tree to do is grow this flower. The flower is the tree's individuality -- that means just it, and nothing else -- made manifest. Nothing else matters." ~ Nancy Kress, Beggars in Spain

~ I am the warrant and the sanction ~

First World Problem: My car steadfastly refuses to show my average fuel economy until I refill the washer fluid to make the "WASHER FLUID LOW" warning go away. Annoying!

tee hee

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

I am very excited and proud that I did incredibly well on the GRE with a total of about 10 minutes of prep but I don't want to bring it up or talk about my exact scores because it seems like bragging and is insensitive to people who work their butts off to study for the test.

I promise I'm just really happy for myself...

The Tin Man: Cyborg Ranger

Tin Man's Out of Date Epic Quest

I am what I do.

I am very excited and proud that I did incredibly well on the GRE with a total of about 10 minutes of prep but I don't want to bring it up or talk about my exact scores because it seems like bragging and is insensitive to people who work their butts off to study for the test.

Good job, Tinny!

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram

Congrats, man. Don't feel bad about doing well on a test. (At the same time, I know how you feel though - I don't like talking about the CPA exam with other accountants because I probably only studied 20-30 hours in total, and lots of my friends put in entire summers).

So, your first world problem is that you did so well on a test, that you didn't prepare for, and you're too embarrassed to report the results? Nuh-uh... you're firmly in humblebragging mode here :) Nice job, buddy.

Thanks, GreenEyesBright and msuroo!

I left my ipod at the house, now I'm stuck listening to iheartradio and youtube all day, woe is me...

Awwwww *pat pat*

On a related note, my office mate left me and got a better-paying job, so I no longer have an iPod dock (she took hers with her) with which to use my iPod, so I'm stuck with Last.fm :(

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram

Awwwww *pat pat*

On a related note, my office mate left me and got a better-paying job, so I no longer have an iPod dock (she took hers with her) with which to use my iPod, so I'm stuck with Last.fm :(

Does your computer have external speakers? Plug your iPod into the speaker using the headphone jack! Or was the dock also the only available speaker?

The Tin Man: Cyborg Ranger

Tin Man's Out of Date Epic Quest

I am what I do.

That was the only external speakers. It's alright... I've got Matchbox Twenty radio going for me on last.fm. I'll survive ;)

My former woes led to new music, so I'm cool, just found a band called "The Devil Makes Three" I'm jamming out now! It's true what doesn't kill us can only make us stronger.

The path to Swolehalla is paved with a lot of Swolehate, and you won't get there without being Swole of Spirit too.

Race: Fiendish Blue Extension Cord

Class: Warrior
Links:  MFP  Battle Log  Current Challenge