Forums are back in action! ×

What women love about men.

And BEER!!!! :D

NO... you will not turn this into a beer thread.

I'm rabbit colored

Seriously

When I get my hair cut, the floor looks like a bunny exploded [minus the blood & guts, of course]

Best mental image... in a while, I won't say ever, but it's pretty close.

• Like 2

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

damn... when I let my goatee grow out it would have competed with that lengthwise.

That was from last November and he's still been growing it out!

Level 2 Furyan Ranger    You keep what you kill

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 3
6.1 6.2 | Duolingo | Daily Fitocracy

Spoiler

Captain Hammer: Have I seen you at the gym?

Billy: [smiles] At the gym!

Captain Hammer: [to himself] I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this...

That was from last November and he's still been growing it out!

I shaved it after nearing the point where I had to worry about keeping my job... :-)

Spoilsport :tongue:

Someone has to be the mature one here...

• Like 2

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

I <3 hairy chests. Yum. Strong chest, arms, neck, yes to all of the above.

But I've loved several skinny, short-ish guys too. I can't resist a pair of giant blue eyes even if they are on a guy who weighs 30 lbs less than me.

When I'm overreacting to something and being pissy and distant and my bf pulls me close to him and wraps his arms around me *melt*

When a man shows his vulnerable side. And to see a man cry is a gift, IMO. Not the pain, but seeing that vulnerability revealed.

When we're at concerts and he stands behind me and puts his arms around me and elbows anyone who tries to come into our bubble. *melt*

When we go to EDM shows and he dances with me. A guy who both will and can dance is a total turn-on.

When he says funny things without even realizing it was funny and I can't stop laughing. Also when he tries to be funny and it is really not funny, but is cute in an awkward nerdy way.

When he gets emotional listening to music and I can tell there is so much intensity in his heart. But it is mostly unexpressed (because he is a man, afterall).

I love guys that don't talk on and on incessantly.

I like the feeling of being protected. In a primal way, I like the feeling of being 'his'. For example, when my bf sees guys gawking at my ass in public, he will guard me and stand behind me. He is "on guard" at any time when he even remotely senses danger.

Okay, I could go on and on. That'll suffice for now.

• Like 1

I <3 hairy chests. Yum. Strong chest, arms, neck, yes to all of the above.

But I've loved several skinny, short-ish guys too. I can't resist a pair of giant blue eyes even if they are on a guy who weighs 30 lbs less than me.

When I'm overreacting to something and being pissy and distant and my bf pulls me close to him and wraps his arms around me *melt*

When a man shows his vulnerable side. And to see a man cry is a gift, IMO. Not the pain, but seeing that vulnerability revealed.

When we're at concerts and he stands behind me and puts his arms around me and elbows anyone who tries to come into our bubble. *melt*

When we go to EDM shows and he dances with me. A guy who both will and can dance is a total turn-on.

When he says funny things without even realizing it was funny and I can't stop laughing. Also when he tries to be funny and it is really not funny, but is cute in an awkward nerdy way.

When he gets emotional listening to music and I can tell there is so much intensity in his heart. But it is mostly unexpressed (because he is a man, afterall).

I love guys that don't talk on and on incessantly.

I like the feeling of being protected. In a primal way, I like the feeling of being 'his'. For example, when my bf sees guys gawking at my ass in public, he will guard me and stand behind me. He is "on guard" at any time when he even remotely senses danger.

Okay, I could go on and on. That'll suffice for now.

^^^^^ Awwww! All of that. *puppy-dog eyes*

Except the chest hair bit. No experience of hairy chests so can't comment on that one...

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

I love it when guys are playful! They remind me of when I didn't have a job, or responsibilities, and of all the fun that can be had just by playing. Due to this quality, men sometimes remind me of overgrown children, and, while this can be extremely irritating when they're whining like children, it's really endearing. Serious guys bring me down. Also, the reading - where are guys that read?

• Like 1

I love it when guys are playful! They remind me of when I didn't have a job, or responsibilities, and of all the fun that can be had just by playing. Due to this quality, men sometimes remind me of overgrown children, and, while this can be extremely irritating when they're whining like children, it's really endearing. Serious guys bring me down. Also, the reading - where are guys that read?

The only difference between men and boys? The size of our feet and the price of our toys... :-) (Yes, that's a song)

All we are is overgrown children.

Do magazines count? I can't sit around for too long before I get antsy, so reading anything more than a couple articles in a magazine is rare.

• Like 1

My first challenge