Forums are back in action! ×

What women love about men.

Maybe this thread could settle an argument I'm having with my wife at the moment. Which is the sexier musical instrument for a man to play:

Acoustic guitar vs. Piano Accordion

The crux of the argument being I want to get a Piano Accordion because I think its a guaranteed knicker dropper.

Obviously the sexiest instrument for a woman to play is Cello. A Cello player with red hair... and glasses. Now I'm dizzy and need to sit down.

The problem is you don't know if she wants her "knickers dropped"... she could be saying guitar simply because if you walk in with the piano accordian, her knickers will trip her as she tries to get to you...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

So ladies, I know we discussed this in the Men's thread, but what compensate for height in men?

I'm not getting any taller, so gotta embrace that and work on something else instead. :P

What I heard: humor, confidence, leadership. Do these work? Are there other things?

• Like 1

what compensates for height in men?

hands? :P

gotta say, i prefer tall men. as im 6'5" myself, short dudes tend to be a little awkward. and also, they dont tend to like tall women. such is life. that being said, i think just being a chill and interesting person who is capable of taking care of themselves (financially, hygienically, physically, emotionally) is more important than height.

• Like 3

It's the moose on the inside that counts.

hands? :tongue:

gotta say, i prefer tall men. as im 6'5" myself, short dudes tend to be a little awkward. and also, they dont tend to like tall women. such is life. that being said, i think just being a chill and interesting person who is capable of taking care of themselves (financially, hygienically, physically, emotionally) is more important than height.

I'm 6'6 (6'10 in heels) and spent years looking for a tall woman but for some reason never met one. I used to wonder if there was some secret club or bar where all the tall women hung out... is there?

• Like 1

I used to wonder if there was some secret club or bar where all the tall women hung out... is there?

oh totally. applications are by invite only, so hit me up with some pictures of yourself as verification and your contact details and ill be in touch ;)

• Like 1

It's the moose on the inside that counts.

Tall, stocky and cuddly guys with a great sense of humour :)

Bonus points if you like sci fi too.

Bit of a beard and tattoos go a long way too!

Now you're just screwing with us.

Hey, Bekah, Seven and I have been sayin this for how long.........? (Hahaha, Thrillho has another "groupie" :P)

I like a man that will stand up for the injustices perpetrated against women. I think that is amazing :)

You man Machete? ;)

So ladies, I know we discussed this in the Men's thread, but what compensate for height in men?

I'm not getting any taller, so gotta embrace that and work on something else instead. :tongue:

What I heard: humor, confidence, leadership. Do these work? Are there other things?

Lots of things! I've always said I like tall guys but my amazing, adorable, gorgeous boyfriend is about 1/2 an inch shorter than me, (and that's in flats! He's titchy if I put on a pair of heels. I lovingly call him "shortstuff" lol!) but I seriously didn't even notice this until the first time I kissed him wearing high heels. (I was wearing the heels, not him, in case that came out wrong. :D)

And on the subject of "What women love about men"...... Turns out I really like hairy chests! Who knew?!?! This one was a complete surprise to me, never been up close and personal with one before, lol! 

• Like 4

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

oh totally. applications are by invite only, so hit me up with some pictures of yourself as verification and your contact details and ill be in touch ;)

Too late, I all ready married a short Scottish woman. I keep trying to convince her we could go to Comic Con cosplaying as Strider and Gimli, but she just punches me in the balls (she's the right height for it). 

• Like 5

Wow! I'm only like 5'6! Wanna switch heights?

• Like 1

Wow! I'm only like 5'6! Wanna switch heights?

Ha! Me too!!

I don't have six pack, though, but working on it.

I had a lady friend who was that tall with heels. One of the reason for awkwardness was when we hug (as friends.) Either I had to really tip toe, or she had to fold herself in half in order to make appropriate placement. 

• Like 1

Hey, Bekah, Seven and I have been sayin this for how long.........? (Hahaha, Thrillho has another "groupie" :P)

You man Machete? ;)

and here is the case for Polyamory, I cant put Thrillho and Machete in the same body :)

• Like 2

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

I love it when my fella gets home from a bike ride. ( horse powered kind not leg powered ), dishevelled, sweaty and smelling of leather. :)

*dives into the gutter*

Take it where you will Insanity, RandMart, and Guzzi! It's all good :)

Man... it's no fun when you do that.... *climbs out of gutter, dries off, waits for next time* :orange:

and here is the case for Polyamory, I cant put Thrillho and Machete in the same body :)

Sure you can...

• Like 4

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Obviously the sexiest instrument for a woman to play is Cello. A Cello player with red hair... and glasses. Now I'm dizzy and need to sit down.

*Runs out and learns to play cello*

Ahem... The sexiest instrument for a man to play is:

Anything that serenades me. Cuz musical talent is hot. Actually... All artistic talents are hot... Lol

Level 6.5 Female Druid/Celtic Goddess
(Str. - 14) (Dex. - 10) (Sta. - 11) (Con. - 10) (Wis. - 11) (Char. - 13)

My Most Recent Challenge!

Spoiler

Awake every morning and do your best to follow this daily To-Do List:

1. Think Positively 2. Eat Healthy 3. Exercise Today. 4. Worry Less. 5. Work Hard. 6. Laugh Often. 7. Sleep Well.

Then? Repeat...

"Promise me you will always remember: You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
RIP C.H. aka. TexasToast

Happy is the top of my list 

Talent (of some kind) is probably second

I am 5'5" and I have dated guys about my height. I liked that we were about the same size. Kissing was so nice when your lips match up, no stretching or straining. There are advantages! But really if you are happy and have developed some of your natural talents, things like height really don't matter, in my opinion. 

• Like 2

Happy is the top of my list 

Talent (of some kind) is probably second

I am 5'5" and I have dated guys about my height. I liked that we were about the same size. Kissing was so nice when your lips match up, no stretching or straining. There are advantages! But really if you are happy and have developed some of your natural talents, things like height really don't matter, in my opinion. 

I can sing several songs that shatter glass and turn a friendly cat evil. Would that be a natural talent? :P

• Like 3

I think I've share with y'all a time or to already that when I was in the band, I was told - with great passion and deathly serious overtones - that if I even looked at a microphone, with the expressed porpoise of vocalizing, I would be fired on the spot

One of the best bass players who ever walked the earth [with big feet I may add] was nicknamed "ThunderFingers"

Make of that what you will

But porpoises are cute and their voices are adorable!

• Like 2