Greetings from Maryland!

Hi! My name is Jasper and I've recently joined the community and taken an interest in the assassin's guild (after lurking for a few months). I'm pretty bad with introductions, so bear with me. I work overnight in a call center, aspiring to be an architect. I love music and video games; my favorite games are Silent Hill, Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, and Assassin's Creed.

So, getting into why I'm here: I've always been overweight, even when I was a kid. My mom had no idea what portion control was, so here I am. I was originally looking to just lose weight, but then I decided why stop there? Now my ultimate goal is to be able to run around a park or city like a madman and not let any obstacle stand in my way. I want to be healthy and fit, and be able to actually run, and lifting things wouldn't be a huge objection either!

My main issue so far has just been sticking to things. I go back and forth between having a surplus of motivation to having none at all. I joined NF for the supportive community (and of course the attention to video games and the like). If anyone at all's interested in having someone to talk about food/nutrition/exercise/whatever with, or just wants someone to compare notes with at the end of each week, I'm open! :)

• Like 2

Welcome! Best of luck on your goals! I am not an assassin, but there are guild forums where you can probably find a better suited accountabilibuddy. That being said feel free to stop by my page if you are needing a motivator regardless of guild. I am also trying to build my support network on the site. 

Good luck! :]

Level 0, Human Druid

[sTR: 0 | DEX: 0 | STA: 0 | CON: 0 | WIS: 0 | CHA: 0 ]

"'Impossible' is not a scientific term." - Vanna Bonta