Forums are back in action! ×

[Men] Fly

Philociraptor

This is a curiosity question for the guys out there: do y'all use the fly on your boxers/briefs? Personally I've always just pulled everything down when urinating while standing, however I find as my waist shrinks and my jeans get a bit snugger (while still comfortable) the fly seems more useful; the zippers on my jeans are getting shorter (i.e. higher) and so it's more difficult to make room.

So, fly or no?

Most of my boxer briefs don't have a fly. I'm so used to not having one, so when I do wear the ones that do have a fly, I end up not even using it.

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

Guest Snake McClain

this is such a weird topic...i'd better chime in.

zipper down (so fly on the pants) boxer briefs pull down (yes while pants are still buttoned). weird i know.

zipper down (so fly on the pants) boxer briefs pull down (yes while pants are still buttoned). weird i know.

^Same....so count me in as weird too :-)

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

Guest Snake McClain
Pro tip: Use the fly when you first wake up. Inter-muscular coordination is at a low, and unfortunate things happen when your thumb slips.

Also, commando. Except for running. But then, pull down at the elastic.

when in the middle of the night or early morning (i.e. tired) i just sit down to pee. Seriously i can't go spraying everywhere (you guys know what i mean).

^Same....so count me in as weird too :-)

Weird pee-ers ftw!

when in the middle of the night or early morning (i.e. tired) i just sit down to pee. Seriously i can't go spraying everywhere (you guys know what i mean).

Yeah, I attribute my lack of accuracy in the morning to sleepiness also. No morning wood here, no sir...

Why must I put a name on the foods I choose to eat and how I choose to eat them? Rather than tell people that I eat according to someone else's arbitrary rules, I'd rather just tell them, I eat healthy. And no, my diet does not have a name.My daily battle log!

I usually don't bother turning a light on, I just stand pretty close and aim down. If I hear a splash, success! If not, pause and adjust. I've gotten pretty good at it though, have never missed completely.

I usually just do a handstand and go that way...

Scout: STR: 20.5 | DEX: 13 | STA: 28 | CON: 13.5 | WIS: 8 | CHA: 4

http://51feetunder.wordpress.com/ - Running, Rock & Roll, Rock Climbing and Photography

Fitocracy Profile

Twitter

Latest Challenge

No one ever heard of the superman? Tie on the bedsheet for a cape, mount the bowl in a single bound and make like you are flying. Water gets a little cold though...

Oh, and to the original question. Fly, always. I always wear a belt, partially due to really baggy pants because I rarely buy pants since I lost weight. So, fly on pants goes down, as does the fly on boxers.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

I used to never use it but recently I dumped all my old underpants in favor of the Underarmor briefs start using it and won't go back. It is just easier and faster to use the fly.

Also, I think this is a question that separates those that use urinals vs. stalls because if a did unbuckles his pants at urinal, I would be stepping out of the restroom post haste. That's a bit too much like using a peeing trough.

Guest Snake McClain
Wait, then how do you mark your territory?

well i guess the toilet is my territory in this case and it is getting marked. *shrug*

Yeah, I attribute my lack of accuracy in the morning to sleepiness also. No morning wood here, no sir...

I usually don't bother turning a light on, I just stand pretty close and aim down. If I hear a splash, success! If not, pause and adjust. I've gotten pretty good at it though, have never missed completely.

no lights. just walk in and sit down. push and hold boner at proper angle if needed.

This is genius...unless the angle causes back splash of course. *yuck*

No one ever heard of the superman? Tie on the bedsheet for a cape, mount the bowl in a single bound and make like you are flying. Water gets a little cold though...

Oh, and to the original question. Fly, always. I always wear a belt, partially due to really baggy pants because I rarely buy pants since I lost weight. So, fly on pants goes down, as does the fly on boxers.

man think of the core workout!

Pro tip: Use the fly when you first wake up. Inter-muscular coordination is at a low, and unfortunate things happen when your thumb slips.

Also, commando. Except for running. But then, pull down at the elastic.

I sleep naked, this is not a problem for me.

Pissing by sonar, that's how I roll too.

Anything elastic, I'm pulling down. If it's got a fly, I'll use it. Anybody ever have any boxers with a button fly? Who has time for that crap?!

The path to Swolehalla is paved with a lot of Swolehate, and you won't get there without being Swole of Spirit too.

Race: Fiendish Blue Extension Cord

Class: Warrior
Links:  MFP  Battle Log  Current Challenge

Someone's really pulling to get the men's guild reinstated...

That aside, I use the fly because if I'm wearing fly-ed pants, I'm wearing a belt with them. Spandex/gym shorts/whatever; no fly, no choices.

Never think of pain or danger or enemies a moment longer than is necessary to fight them. -Ayn Rand

Amongst those less skilled you can see all this energy escaping through contorted faces, gritted teeth and tight shoulders that consume huge

amounts of effort but contribute nothing to achieving the task.

this is such a weird topic...i'd better chime in.

Ditto

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

man think of the core workout!

Planks for the win!

Anybody ever have any boxers with a button fly? Who has time for that crap?!

That's what I wear, it really doesn't take that much time. I don't like how the ones without the button gap open. Even the "no gap fly" boxers always seem to open for me.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Archived