Forums are back in action! ×

Deadlifts....I feel ALIVE!!!

Wicked Pixie

MOAR DEAD LIFTS! RAWR!

The feeling of a PR dead lift is on par with the runner's high. Makes you just want to bend steel bars, or rip phone books in half!

Absolutely! MOAR DEAD LIFTS!!!!!

Definitely dead on with the high it gives....I might have to change my name......SuperGirrrrrl!!!!

Set a PR and already trying to set another one the next day. I know my back would not like that!

Congrats!

I'm pretty sure that while it was a PR, it was not quite my max.

I worked my upper body pretty good this morning, so tomorrow will likely just be a DL max ATTEMPT, then off to the squats!

We're twins! I hit a 150x3 deadlift PR this morning too! It was amazing and I felt like a total badass :). I can't wait for my next lift day. Great job and keep it up!!!

I used to train dolphins and sea lions...now I'm traveling the world on a solo mission of awesomenss (16 months and counting)  :)

**Check out the account of all my travel adventures on my website Home Behind - The World Ahead (get it?....get it?)**

“For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.†– Robert Louis Stevenson

“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.†– Susan Sontag

“Not all those who wander are lost.†— J. R. R. Tolkien 

We're twins! I hit a 150x3 deadlift PR this morning too! It was amazing and I felt like a total badass :). I can't wait for my next lift day. Great job and keep it up!!!

Awesome! congrats to you as well!!!! I'm going to try to best that tomorrow.

I really need to get my squats in....and some cardio

WOOT! That's amazing! Way to go!

(Would someone please tell me what MOAR means? I've been mulling over options for a week and I just don't get it. LOL)

Don't feel bad, I had to ask too!

RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRR

MOOOOOAAAAARRRRRRRRRR

I want to go to the gym soooo bad, but I know I really need to has "SOME" recovery time!

You know what I can't wait for? The day that 150 is our WARM UP ;). That'll be a good freaking day. And we WILL get there! Three of the sea lions I work with are between 115-150 pounds, and sometimes when we have to move them we have to do so in crates which, as the trainers, WE have to pick up and move. I want to be able to lift a sea lion and not break a sweat! Yup...my goal is to pretty much deadlift a sea lion ;).

I used to train dolphins and sea lions...now I'm traveling the world on a solo mission of awesomenss (16 months and counting)  :)

**Check out the account of all my travel adventures on my website Home Behind - The World Ahead (get it?....get it?)**

“For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.†– Robert Louis Stevenson

“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.†– Susan Sontag

“Not all those who wander are lost.†— J. R. R. Tolkien 

That is even better than deadlifting wookies!! Course, getting them to lay still is probably a trick in itself!!

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

Archived