Forums are back in action! ×

This Is So SICK It Deserves Its Own Thread

ETFnerd

Whoa. Those weren't tiny guys either, meaning the end of my excuse of being 'too big' for that. New goal for the summer!

Never think of pain or danger or enemies a moment longer than is necessary to fight them. -Ayn Rand

Amongst those less skilled you can see all this energy escaping through contorted faces, gritted teeth and tight shoulders that consume huge

amounts of effort but contribute nothing to achieving the task.

anybody able to figure out/find the speaker/speech behind teh 2nd clip...some good shit being said in that one

this starts around the 5:00 mark:

and there are 3 secrets, to success, which will to push you to get everything you want in life and more

the first secret, is risk-having the guts to go after what you want in life...taking that inital risk of perhaps falling flat on your face...but, if you never take that risk at all you can never achieve the possibilities of maximizing your potential

the second secret to success is passion-being totally enthusiastic and passionate about your idea or your endeavor every single morning that you wake up

and, the third secret is resistance-never giving up what on you're doing no matter what brick walls there are or what obstacles are in your way...never listening to anyone who tells you no...never taking no for an answer...telling yourself, i'm going to succeed...because i'm different than everyone else...because this is me who is doing this...and i have the work ethic, the drive, and the capability to be the best

the people who are the best at their particular craft all took the risk doing something they were passionate about and they never let anyone deter them from reaching their goal

so what would you do if you knew that you could not fail? the successful people in this world, they all risked whatever they had to do something they believed in

when that opportunity comes your way, will you?

shit like that makes me want to move mountains...too damn bad i'm nursing an injury for another couple weeks (tweaked left rotator cuff muscles and hurts to do most anything with left arm/shoulder...but, i digress)

this needs to be listened to daily

thanks for posting these

E--

Finally made it to the library to watch this since my internet connection blows.

Wow..... wow wow wow.

I did find it amusing that that dude didn't take out his bluetooth for the Headbangers. Apparently he did them on a whim? "Oh, let me just knock out this amazing feat of strength real quick." *ring ring* "Hey, let me call you back. I'm being a total badass right now."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

“If we all did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.â€

-Thomas Edison

"I'm only at about 35-40%, and I'm surprised as eff."

-unicornassssin

Fitocracy!

[thread=16121]My Challenge Thread[/thread]

I did find it amusing that that dude didn't take out his bluetooth for the Headbangers. Apparently he did them on a whim? "Oh, let me just knock out this amazing feat of strength real quick." *ring ring* "Hey, let me call you back. I'm being a total badass right now."

hahahahahahaha....

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance

Archived