Forums are back in action! ×

Guild Logos

BarefootDawsy

OK, so how cool would it be to have Guild Logos...I'm thinking something that looks a little bit like the NF logo, or the Rebel Alliance logo it was based on (see below). We'd need one for each guild...any budding photoshoppers out there want to take a crack at it? If we get a nice looking set, maybe we can petition Steve to churn out some t-shirts featuring them?

What do you think?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2724[/ATTACH]

post-135-13567243601519_thumb.jpg

BAREFOOT DAWSY

Scout Commander (ret.)

Third... or is it Fourth! Never mind! You have my support in any way I can give it!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

For the six week challenge, I'll try to make a logo a week. Just simple, clean, and circular to sorta resemble the NF logo.

That's awesome in several ways.

:)

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." --GK Chesterton

Domine, non sum dignus ut intres sub tectum meum, sed tantum dic verbo et sanabitur anima mea...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/jbaileysewell

Awesome idea.

• Warrior's Guild: Rebel logo with an axe going up the center
  • Ranger's Guid: Rebel logo with an infinity symbol in the center (that's a stretch, but I can't think of anything else that makes the "jack of all trades" implication
  • Assassin's Guild: Duh! Rebel logo mixed with the Assassin's Creed logo!
  • Martial Arts Guild: Rebel logo mixed with the fighting type Pokemon logo
  • Druid's Guild: Rebel logo with a Namaste symbol on top
  • Scout's Guild: Rebel logo combined with the silhouette of a running man

Those are my ideas. I wish I had the Photoshop skillz to put together some mock ups.

Valar Morghulis
Noooo I haven't found which guild I'm completely in! I like them all!

agreed! I can think of 3 off the top of my head right now.. which is probably why I'm most a ranger.. but still.. I just..I can't commit!

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

Awesome idea.

• Warrior's Guild: Rebel logo with an axe going up the center
  • Ranger's Guid: Rebel logo with an infinity symbol in the center (that's a stretch, but I can't think of anything else that makes the "jack of all trades" implication
  • Assassin's Guild: Duh! Rebel logo mixed with the Assassin's Creed logo!
  • Martial Arts Guild: Rebel logo mixed with the fighting type Pokemon logo
  • Druid's Guild: Rebel logo with a Namaste symbol on top
  • Scout's Guild: Rebel logo combined with the silhouette of a running man

Those are my ideas. I wish I had the Photoshop skillz to put together some mock ups.

My wallet hurts already

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2728[/ATTACH]

So, I couldn't wait for the challenge. Here was what I was thinking for the Warrior Guild.

All the guild logos would be somewhat like this, the red circular (nerd fitness style) shape. Each logo would be made with guild specific icons. Opinions?

post-4839-13567243602971_thumb.jpg

post-4839-13567243602971_thumb.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 2

Jump Rope Rotations: 20,500/80,000

What is Dead May Never Die, but Rise Again, Harder and Stronger

So, I couldn't wait for the challenge. Here was what I was thinking for the Warrior Guild.

All the guild logos would be somewhat like this, the red circular (nerd fitness style) shape. Each logo would be made with guild specific icons. Opinions?

too much solid red, it needs some drop shadow or highliting/linework to define the shape a bit

...IMHO that is...;)

Scout: STR: 20.5 | DEX: 13 | STA: 28 | CON: 13.5 | WIS: 8 | CHA: 4

http://51feetunder.wordpress.com/ - Running, Rock & Roll, Rock Climbing and Photography

Fitocracy Profile

Twitter

Latest Challenge

Or what if you riffed on the idea of Nerd Fitness=NF with the swoopy letters, and instead did

Rangers Guild= RG

Warriors Guild= WG

etc . . .

each with the same swoops as the NF?

Tee shirts could have the NF on the front (where a pocket would be if tees still had pockets), and the guild logo on the back.

LRB, Lifelong Rebel Badass  ||  June 3 challenge thread

"What I lack in ability, I make up in stubbornness" -me

"Someone busier than you is working out right now" -my mom

I like the concept but could maybe use a bit more whitespace?

BAREFOOT DAWSY

Scout Commander (ret.)

Guest Snake McClain
Noooo I haven't found which guild I'm completely in! I like them all!

agreed. i feel the same. except running. i don't do running really.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2725[/ATTACH]

i'd rather get them tattood as i get to a point where i feel comfortable being an "expert" at it.

I like it but it needs more white space as dawsy said. also for the martial arts guild it could be a fist! a foot for the RG. The free running parkour guys could be some form of dude doing a handstand. but maybe that would be one of the others. i dunno. just an idea.

EDIT: it is crucial that we don't infringe any copyrights though as if they get made into shirts and sold there would be some sueage (new word?).

Guest Snake McClain
OK, using my MADDDD DRAWING SKILLZ...I threw together a couple ideas for more abstract logos...they need a ton of work, but this is a (very) rough idea...gotta start somewhere, right?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2729[/ATTACH]

i love these.

Archived