Forums are back in action! ×

Guild Logos

BarefootDawsy

I like those Barefoot. Just one question, why is the Monk's one the chaos symbol? Or was that unintentional? It is such a simplistic styling that it could be a coincidence.

unintentional...the original ideas was spears radiating from a central point...there was some story behind this but I can't remeber for the life of me what it was now :)

BAREFOOT DAWSY

Scout Commander (ret.)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2730[/ATTACH]

Good feedback! I updated the design to have more negative space, made it a little more sleak, and threw a stroke on it.

I dig the more abstract designs you made too!

It would be really cool if the negative space from the eye, neck, and back of the helmet made an obvious "W".

Marsupial Assassin - LVL 3

STR 10 || DEX 3 || STA 5 || CON 8 || WIS 11 || CHA 7

Fitocracy || MyFitnessPal

Guest Tigger
Got to thinking this morning, and another option would be to use animals that align with the guild's features as part of the logo...for example maybe a bird for scouts:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2733[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2734[/ATTACH]

I'm really liking this idea! maybe a bear or lion for warrior?

Guest Tigger
yeah i don't know how tigger missed that opportunity.

lol, totally missed that one... well, that's Final Exams week for ya!

Surprisingly enough I actually prefer lions, but Tigger has been my nickname for 10+ years so I can't really change it now XD

If people dig the animal idea, it could be thrown to a vote for the guilds. Ask each guild to decided which animal they best think represents them. Then take the animals and logotize.

For a shirt design, we could make a animal head totem pole =]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 2

Jump Rope Rotations: 20,500/80,000

What is Dead May Never Die, but Rise Again, Harder and Stronger

If people dig the animal idea, it could be thrown to a vote for the guilds. Ask each guild to decided which animal they best think represents them. Then take the animals and logotize.

For a shirt design, we could make a animal head totem pole =]

I agree with this, that'll save time on making designs for them, and then they can vote again on which design they like best. and BOOM! We're done!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

What about the adventurer class? It doesn't get much say around here, but I feel it should be included... Maybe that's just because that is where I am at this point in time.

As for the vote, I can't decide. I have always been a fan of more abstract designs, but the animals remind me of Power Rangers, and that is just awesome. And I do like the totem pole idea for a shirt.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

What about the adventurer class? It doesn't get much say around here, but I feel it should be included... Maybe that's just because that is where I am at this point in time.

As for the vote, I can't decide. I have always been a fan of more abstract designs, but the animals remind me of Power Rangers, and that is just awesome. And I do like the totem pole idea for a shirt.

Good call..I've added it

BAREFOOT DAWSY

Scout Commander (ret.)

Personally I prefer Abstract, but if we go with animals, here are my choices:

Warrior: Bear

Assassins: Fox/Raven

Scouts: Bird of Prey

Druids: Snake

Monks: Dragon

Rangers: Stag

Adventurer: Lone Wolf

I agree with most of these, but for the Druid, I'd replace it with a Monkey (to signify wisdom) Whenever I think of meditating, I recall Rafiki from Lion King [ATTACH=CONFIG]2735[/ATTACH]

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Guest Tigger

I wold like animals! (not a huge fan of abstract anything)

Warrior: Lion/Gorilla

Assassins: Eagle

Scouts: Fox

Druids: Iguana/Lizard

Monks: Monkey/Cobra

Rangers: Stag/Red Elk

Adventurer: Lone Wolf

Only changed a few :) once we get some ideas, some one should put a poll in each of the guilds (if we decide to go with animals). If we go with the abstract I wouldn't put a poll up until we have some designs ready. Lets do this!

Are we going with which animal represents the guild name or the workout type better?

For example, I was trying to think of which animal best represents bodyweight exercises and I was thinking monkey, but a monkey doesn't represent an assassin very well. A bird of prey or a snake probably fits assassin the best, but doesn't really have much to do with bodyweight exercises.

Marsupial Assassin - LVL 3

STR 10 || DEX 3 || STA 5 || CON 8 || WIS 11 || CHA 7

Fitocracy || MyFitnessPal

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2736[/ATTACH]

Just messing around some more. Potential Ranger design/ Altered Warrior design.

If I had to throw a vote in, it would be for Other:images representative of the Guild Archetypes.

But, if people wana do animals, thats cool too. I like Tigger's line up.

post-4839-13567243605602_thumb.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 2

Jump Rope Rotations: 20,500/80,000

What is Dead May Never Die, but Rise Again, Harder and Stronger

Hmmm...For the Scouts - Fox is a better fit than bird of prey, but I'm still not sure if it's the best fit. Something with endurance & continual motion...plus we have swimmers to consider as well...

Scout: STR: 20.5 | DEX: 13 | STA: 28 | CON: 13.5 | WIS: 8 | CHA: 4

http://51feetunder.wordpress.com/ - Running, Rock & Roll, Rock Climbing and Photography

Fitocracy Profile

Twitter

Latest Challenge

Archived