Forums are back in action! ×

love you, MA, but it's time to go....

I accepted a job offer and I'm moving!

Steve, if you're reading this, you were my inspiration to accept this job--I've wanted to leave for a while now, in fact in my epic goals I have included a "live out of state for three months", but didn't think it was possible.

Now....no idea how to find an apartment and all that logistical stuff, but I've accepted the job!

Congratulations! That's really exciting. I've heard great things about Phoenix, and I bet you'll spend less time shoveling snow there than you have here!

LRB, Lifelong Rebel Badass  ||  June 3 challenge thread

"What I lack in ability, I make up in stubbornness" -me

"Someone busier than you is working out right now" -my mom

Guest Snake McClain

You mean to tell me that when I'm in Boston in august you won't be there? :'(

Seriously...that sucks. But its awesome you took a job sending you on an adventure. :D

WOOT! congrats, and good for you! moving to a new place where I didn't know anyone (Boston!) has helped me grow up in ways I never would've otherwise. I expect the same will happen for you. :D

...we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter. - Tom Robbins

Current Challenge: Life, man.

I accepted a job offer and I'm moving from Boston to Phoenix, AZ!

Steve, if you're reading this, you were my inspiration to accept this job--I've wanted to leave for a while now, in fact in my epic goals I have included a "live out of state for three months", but didn't think it was possible.

Now....no idea how to find an apartment and all that logistical stuff, but I've accepted the job!

Congrats! It's too bad I'm leaving my current job, we spend nights in Phoenix on our way to test sites pretty frequently. I don't know how much opportunity for travel my new job will have.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Archived