Forums are back in action! ×

Hi All,

I used to post here several years ago when I was on a real health kick but am back here to try to find my way to some sort of new health kick.

Long story short I've moved to Leeds, gotten more of a social life, gotten on anti-depressants and make less money than I used to.  Everything except for the last thing is absolutely good news but they are all reasons/excuses I've gotten away from exercise.  Especially since getting on anti-depressants I have just felt "fine enough" and it's really kicked my old habits to the curb.  I wouldn't trade my current situation for health kick in Australia, at all.  I was looking better and feeling more energetic but the truth was I didn't have much of a life so it was much easier to plan meals and put way more of my time into exercise.

Anyways, I need to come back here to have a sense of community and support.  I'll try my best to participate in the forums more as well.

To kick things off TODAY, I will do at least one round of the beginners bodyweight workout and I will not eat any sweets or drink alcohol.

Hope everyone is doing well!

• Like 1

Completed Quests: