Forums are back in action! ×

Reasons to Get Your Ass to the Gym Tumblr

ETFnerd

Not bad. My favorite is "Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands." So true.

Can't say much for the inspiration pictures, could just be because I'm a man that isn't inspired to look like them. Might work for others.

I'll definitely check that site again, possibly subscribe to it.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Not bad. My favorite is "Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands." So true.

Can't say much for the inspiration pictures, could just be because I'm a man that isn't inspired to look like them. Might work for others.

I'll definitely check that site again, possibly subscribe to it.

I for one was inspired by the pictures. Holy Geez I need to tape those pics on the drawer where I have my chocolate stash hidden. Although is it really hidden if you live alone and you know where you hid it?:hopelessness:

“Women are like teabags. You never know how strong they are till they get in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

MyFitnessPal Diary

Well, looks like I'm just a Human

STR 1; DEX 2; STA 1; CON 2; WIS 4; CHA 5

Bumblebee's Quest to Play!

not bad.. but any 20 year old can look like they work out... Its mid 30's and looking hot that really shows what a person is willing to do. Not to say 20 year old's don't work out.. its just easier for a lot of them i think.

not bad.. but any 20 year old can look like they work out... Its mid 30's and looking hot that really shows what a person is willing to do. Not to say 20 year old's don't work out.. its just easier for a lot of them i think.

^This!!!!

I'll be 34 tomorrow & I want to be the "hot mom" when my 8 year old is in high school! LOL!!!

Cool site, but I don't think that tumblr is being updated anymore though ...

I noticed that too, the last update, and many of the recent updates are from November 20th. Maybe we can all email the owner at once and force him/her to start again? Haha

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

That's not necessarily true...I'm 23 and I do not look like I work out. I say that looking good no matter what your age is, is an accomplishment. Especially keeping that look as well. And it's not any easier for us than it is for people in their mid 30's. We can have just as many issues with inspiration, motivation and actually following through as much as anyone.

I'll be 38 in July and have had two kids. I want to be a MILF and a cougar at 40. One must have goals right?

^This!!!!

I'll be 34 tomorrow & I want to be the "hot mom" when my 8 year old is in high school! LOL!!!

In training to be awesome! :highly_amused:

That's not necessarily true...I'm 23 and I do not look like I work out. I say that looking good no matter what your age is, is an accomplishment. Especially keeping that look as well. And it's not any easier for us than it is for people in their mid 30's. We can have just as many issues with inspiration, motivation and actually following through as much as anyone.

Seconded. I wouldn't stay it gets easier, and it may in fact get harder after you're 30, but just being sub-30 doesn't mean it's easy! It all depends on the individual.

Mmm... kaik.

Twitter - flickr

Seconded. I wouldn't stay it gets easier, and it may in fact get harder after you're 30, but just being sub-30 doesn't mean it's easy! It all depends on the individual.

i'm not saying it's true for everyone, there are always exceptions.. I guess I am trying to say is that the blog is all young people, and while there are 20 year old's that are overweight, usually when you hit 30ish your metabolic rate slows down and diet and exercise become much more important.

A good example would be High School vs. Mid 30s Pictures ...

the following is speculation and opinion hahaha..

you know whos a perfect example... kate upton... shes young, and while pretty, to me her body doesn't look worked out.. its just nice at this moment in time... which i feel could have a lot to do with age.. watch her dancing video..

Archived