Forums are back in action! ×

MyLittlePony - the same but different

It's been 3 years or more since I was last here, (almost 8 years since I originally joined) but I feel like I never really left.    But I'm back now - with a bit of a name change - I no longer feel like a MyLittlePony - more a Paisley;  don't ask me how that works it just does.

So It looks like a new Challenge will be starting next week.  I'm hoping to jump back in but I thought I'd spend this week settling in.

So fitness wise things have really gone downhill in the last year (I wonder why that could have happened - I'm sure it was nothing to do with the world wide pandemic going on).  This time last year I was doing ninja fitness and having a great time, but I'm still not willing to be in enclosed spaces with other people yet so that's still out, the gym is out and the outdoors is out (too cold out there for me) but I really do need to start doing something.....anything......you know just getting my ass off the couch would be good at this point in time.   I'm thinking that I may have to venture into the world of body weight exercises.  Hopefully I can keep it up.  I've found in the past that I just get so bored with body weight exercises - and I never seem to get any better.  But I can only give it a good try!

Level 6, Ranger

Challenge I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X Current Challenge

My Sewing Blog