Forums are back in action! ×

Jorts!

Sundae

I have seen across the irc channel a distinct problem, a travesty, people who do not understand Jorts!.

This man is wearing a great pair of Jorts!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3255[/ATTACH]

This man is wearing jean shorts, NOT JORTS!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3256[/ATTACH]

Notice the difference, remember the difference, Jorts! are much shorter than jean shorts, also Jorts! are torn off not neatly stitched. Jean shorts are not good fashion sense but Jorts! are the best, classiest, sexiest most amazing piece of clothing available to the modern man or woman.

In summary WEAR JORTS!

*Edit* Here is a video further explaining the virtues of Jorts!:

post-2248-13567243804429_thumb.jpg

post-2248-13567243804811_thumb.jpg

"Civilize the Mind, but make Savage the Body."  

My name is Klaymates and I approve this message.

Crystal Gem Druid || Stat-free Level-free Goodness

"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!" Uzumaki Naruto

"You're pro or you're a noob. It's so easy, that's life."  Athene, Best Paladin in the World

"Do what the fuck you want to." Panic Station, Muse

Ok, you mean for you 20 somethings right? Cause I can't see either me or hubby wearing jorts and not just looking silly. And I have jean capri's that I love that I thought were fairly fashionable for a 40yr ods. Hoping I'm not wearing 90;s fashion

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

summerofjorts-copy1.jpg

Crystal Gem Druid || Stat-free Level-free Goodness

"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!" Uzumaki Naruto

"You're pro or you're a noob. It's so easy, that's life."  Athene, Best Paladin in the World

"Do what the fuck you want to." Panic Station, Muse

The only time I've ever worn jorts was after taking a particularly bad spill longboarding and tearing up one of the legs of my jeans. After that, it was unsafe to keep riding with the denim flapping around all willy-nilly, so I pulled out the trusty ol' blade and fashioned myself a pair of jorts. It was pure necessity.

And I looked damn sexy, too.

Cowboy - Human Adventurer
STR: 3 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 2 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3

Ya know...down here in the real world...aka The South...we call them "cut-offs". Daisy Duke always gets a free pass in them. Men can wear them, but they should be longer, and usually w/ a Bud t-shirt or Lynyrd Skynyrd shirt (of course us metel heads substitute that w/ Pantera or other metal group and wear them longer).

However, they can be acceptable for some straight dudes...not many. One person who gets a free pass is of course, Lemmy

http://www.pitch.com/imager/this-is-fucking-metal/b/original/2558308/9c13/daisydukeslemmy.jpg

The Metal God, Rob Halford can wear them w/ a free pass...he's the Metal God plus he's gay. Other than that...short cut-offs ain't for dudes!!

"A sharp knife is nothing without a sharp eye" - Koloth

"Ya can't grill it until ya kill it" - Uncle Ted

"If it ain't Metal...IT'S CRAP!!!" - Dee Snider

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3309[/ATTACH]

what are you guys never nudes?

post-740-13567243812712_thumb.jpg

"Come with me if you want to lift" -The Brominator

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

"Anyone who doesn't want french fries every day is a commie." - AngelaTheGeek

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

Archived