Forums are back in action! ×

Men: Professional Facial Hair?

Another girl weighing in.. I don't mind facial hair or beards as long as they are maintained. Most people can't pull off the wild untrimmed look successfully. Some 'staches and beards to get to the point of ridiculous and then they just become funny.

Or you could rock this one: [ATTACH=CONFIG]3823[/ATTACH]

post-7163-13567244040195_thumb.jpg

STR 7.2 | DEX 3.5 | STA 5.8 | CON 8.4 | WIS 5.55 | CHA 5.5

Most Recent Challenge

I always try to think of it from the recruiters point of view. If someone comes in with a scraggly beard, what am I to think of them? If I were in their position, I'd probably assume that the person did it to get out of shaving every day (that's how my beard started). However, If I see that they have a well-trimmed facial with straight lines, it's clear that they take care of it, so that issue goes away. The other part of it is will facial hair inhibit you from doing your job in any way? If you are a sales person, customers might not like the facial hair. If you sit behind a computer all day and never interact with customers, like me, then that concern goes away too. Basically, I don't think there is anything inherently unprofessional about facial hair, but certain things need to be taken into consideration when you are deciding on facial hair.

Marsupial Assassin - LVL 3

STR 10 || DEX 3 || STA 5 || CON 8 || WIS 11 || CHA 7

Fitocracy || MyFitnessPal

Archived