Forums are back in action! ×

Any Nerf Gun Modders?

67alecto

We had a Nerf war at work last week, and that made me decide I wanted to make my gun (the basic revolver) shoot farther and look cooler.

Over the weekend, I decided to take it apart and do the "penny" mod where you compress the spring with pennies. While I had it apart, I also cut down the flange that kept the cylinder from opening wider than normal (you had to load one dart a time).

While it was apart, I figured...I might as well paint this...

Before:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3504[/ATTACH]

After:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3505[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3506[/ATTACH]

post-70-13567243915287_thumb.jpg

post-70-135672439154_thumb.jpg

post-70-13567243915991_thumb.jpg

Repairing a lifetime of bad habits...

NICE! I'm also modding a maverick for the wife's protection. Spring mod, Air restricter removal and full paint job. My bro in law has a modded his stampede for faster fire and has the 36 round clips, never a fair fight. I'm looking into the all metal parts for my recon as well.

Suit Status: Mk1

Just get a paintball gun!!!
Airsoft !!

Real gun! If you want to shoot friends, buy less lethal rounds (rubber bullets, beanbags, OC rounds and Tazer rounds).

Note, do not use less lethal rounds on anything that you are unwilling to kill (sounds counter intuitive), but they are less lethal, not non-lethal. They can and will kill if used improperly.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Airsoft !!

Airsoft is for people too scared to play paintball!!! You can't take the sting!!!

"A sharp knife is nothing without a sharp eye" - Koloth

"Ya can't grill it until ya kill it" - Uncle Ted

"If it ain't Metal...IT'S CRAP!!!" - Dee Snider

Airsoft is for people too scared to play paintball!!! You can't take the sting!!!

Paintball can only be played over here at paintball sites and you not allowed to own ya own gun either , where Airsoft you can . Firearms laws in Ireland are quite strict. as for pain doesnt bother me either way i just enjoy Airsoft more.

My paint pistol can even double as a less than lethal gun if I get the rounds for it.

Marbles? They are the same size and would be relatively similar to the less lethal rounds that you could get. Unless you are talking about the OC rounds. I really want some of those.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

I've taken out the air restrictors on all my nerf guns.

My Maverick had the cylinder stopper taken out as well, and as soon as I can source some cheap cylinders, I'm planning on making it to where I can do a cylinder change to reload in a fight.

My Recon has had the spring stretched (somewhat unintentionally) and now shoots much further and flatter. Also, the streamline darts whistle out of it.

Finally got around to taking a picture of my sniper rifle (Nerf Longstrike).  The scope actually works.  It is a spy gear retracting scope that I modified and mounted to a nerf rail so I can put it on any nerf gun with a tactical rail.

50ebb2252fae3_736100_4276125826228_19193

Repairing a lifetime of bad habits...

Sick Longstrike dude! I dabbled a bit in modding a little while ago and made a double clip for mine, and added a second spring. The thing can barely shoot straight but it'll leave one hell of a mark if it gets you!

The body is just a vehicle for the soul...

I wanna build a racecar!

LV. 4 Lycan Assassin STR: STA: 10CON: 8.25  WIS: 5CHA: 4.5   DEX: 3.50

Past Challenges: {1} {2} {3}

Archived