Hey there!

I'm a bit late, but I'm here. Just get back from an amazing, sunny trip in Arizona. It was a great vacation. I did a good job at seeing and doing stuff, but also giving myself (and hubby) some downtime. 

Now I have laundry and unpacking, so not sure when I'm going to  put up my goals, but I just wanted to say, "I'm here" 

This weekend's goals

unpack

laundry

grocery store

cook some food for next week

I did my 15 minute strength workout, plus some mobility.That felt good. Tried to go on a walk. I scraped my toe in the pool (really?!) and shoes rub it, so the walk didn't work. Hopefully that problem fixes itself soon.

• Like 5

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

2 hours ago, Everstorm said:

Maybe try some moleskin to protect the hotspot until it heals?  Most drugstore should carry it.

Thanks. I did get some. Still hurts when I wear tennis shoes though😒 Sandals are fine, I think the shoes just squeeze in the wrong spot.

• Like 3

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Following !

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore before you decide to be happy” -Nightbirde

“Dreams do not come true all by themselves. They are nourished by the bounty of hard work”  -Unknown Disney Imagineer

2024 Word

Svastha: Standing in One’s Own Power

Current Challenge:

Sepherina Focuses

Prior Challenges

Spoiler

Sepherina:

#1 , #2 , #3 , #4 , #5 , #6 , #7 , #8 , #9#10#11, #12, ,#13#14, #15#16, #17

Avery The Patient:

#1 , #2 , #3 , #4 , #5 

Welcome home! ☀️

Past Challenges: #1, #2#3#4#5#6#7#8#9#10#11#12#13#14#15#16

Current Challenge: #17

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” Ralph Waldo Emerson