Forums are back in action! ×

first date woot

yadz

I have officially lost about 42 pounds, and it's amazing what that can do for your confidence. It boosted my self-esteem so much that I actually went on my first date in over a year last night, and it went AWESOME! we're seeing each other again and everything! It feels amazing to have a body that I'm not ashamed of so I can just let chemistry and compatibility take over.

Awesome! This is a huge woot! Changing my own appearance has also helped with my confidence and has led to more dates for me too....so I fully understand this woot! WOOT WOOT!!

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

Hooray you! that's so great!

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

very very very cool...!

(I'm having same sort of fun these days as well after a 50+ weight loss; kind of nice to get the fizzy feelings back again, no?)

Dwarf = Squad Adventurers

...walking all over that whole 'old and decrepit' thing

Why am I not playing along this time? Uhhhh...can you say crash, boom, ow?

I may be almost 50 - but I hardly act my age. Follow me for mercurial, smartass randomness: @betsywhim on Twitter.

Archived