Forums are back in action! ×

weirdest thing I've seen all week

JUST KIDDING!

actually, now that you're read this, I'm challenging you to do some push-ups. stop playing online for just a few moments -- and drop and give me ten (or twenty, or even just one).

if you're at an office or somewhere else in which randomly doing push-ups would be less than appreciated by those around you,

just add an extra ten to your workout later today.

:)

(I'm at work right now, m'self. so I'll do ten extra when I get home tonight.)

there is never a sudden revelation, a complete and tidy explanation for why it happened, or why it ends, or Why or Who you are. you want one and I want one, but there isn't one. it comes in bits and pieces, and you stitch them together wherever they fit, and when you are done you hold yourself up, and still there are holes and you are a rag doll, invented, imperfect. and yet you are all that you have, so you must be Enough. there is no other way.

Marya Hornbacher, Wasted: A Memoir of Anorexia and Bulimia

I gave you five... on the floor... from my toes. That's all I got in me today.

Me too.

Weirdest thing I saw today was a woman working her abs and back on top of a Swiss ball on top of an incline bench. I watched with fascination as she popped off wobbly rep after wobbly rep thinking she would fall and wondering if I should be prepared to catch her, but she kept popping off reps till I wandered off.

“We might as well start where we are, use what we have and do what we can." – Caitlin Rivers

Sloth: The Man with the Hammer battle log

Ah, you're a sneaky one ;) I'll give you 5 later, I'm in a coffee shop right now.

Just do it anyway! On second thought that might not be the most sanitary floor.

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

D'oh! You got 20 from me.

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Archived