Forums are back in action! ×

need a swift kick in the arse!

So I have started and failed to finish (at least to my satisfaction) 2 challenges now. I am determined that the third time is the charm, but I need help! Around the 3rd week (so early...) I start to peter out. Considering that my hellish semester starts around week 3, I'm gonna need someone to help motivate me to keep on track. Bonus: I can do the same for you! Phone calls, texts, emails, facebook, whatever...I'm down!

I'm a great cheerleader so if you have trouble staying motivated, have no fear! I will nag you until I'm blue in the face (although I think you'll cave long before that happens).

Any takers? :)

P.S. I love the forums and trying to keep track of everyone, but it often doesn't happen. As I get overwhelmed, I drop more and more things...so I really want ONE person to keep MAJOR tabs on who will do the same for me!

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

I'm pretty good with facebook, email and texting (I honestly don't like talking on the phone that much), so I would be more than glad to harass you. One of my friends on here is also a "real life" friend, and I've found that sometimes, those modes of communication seem more urgent or something haha. I'm also balancing the whole work/school/life thing, so I get the unique cluster of stress associated with that. It's two days into this challenge and I am already feeling the pressure, especially since I made one goal related to getting school work done... and I'm really bad about avoiding it when it feels too overwhelming.

If you want to add me on facebook, real life name is Heather Chansler, located in South Dakota. Chansler isn't too common, should be able to find me :)

Are you a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant? O.o And also a 6th grade teacher?

I'm Miranda Janzer :)

No and no... but come to think of it, I might have facebook set to ultra paranoid privacy mode. I'll search for you and change my settings when I get home, haha.

Well, we're friends on facebook, I follow your challenge, and you will be in DC this weekend when I can give you a good pep talk.

I will come down on you with the wrath of Thor if you fail this one!

Hulk vs Thor

...you decide :)

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*