Forums are back in action! ×

It is Done W00t

Red1263

It is done. Finally! 6 months of intense (give or take a few) studying are finally over!

Today, errr Yesterday July 6th, 2012, I've taken my MCAT test. For those who don't know, the MCAT = Medical Certification Admissions Test.

Basically, it's a test that will be looked at along with the rest of ones application for Med school and whatnot. So needless to say, it's a pretty important test.

And now I'm done with it! I'll be writing my summation in my thread in my 'usual' manner and post the link here later on. So yeah, the weight has been lifted, and I think I deserve this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c2Vb7CqTdc

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

And so there I was in the nearest town, Sandy Ego, the only town big enough to withhold the Trail of M’Cat, and now I’m going to undertake it for my own.

I spend the first of the two nights resting up, trying to work on my techniques but the harder I tried, the more nervous I got, trying to focus on last minute studying caused my sword swings to be weaker and more uncontrolled. I must focus. I must be calm.

After a few hours of light sword technique refining, I’ve decided to eat some food and try to relax. I must be at 100% for my battle. The sleep was sufficient at best.

The Morning met me packing my stuff and getting ready to travel to the Palace of Shoreham, where the Trial of M’Cat resides. There was a Mage who greeted me, saying that I was too early and must wait… D’oh!... I stood around the entrance, and waited, I figured I could knock out some exercises, 10 Box Jumps, 20 Declined Pushups, 15 Leg Raises, 15 Dips, finished by stretching. Enough to get my blood pumping at a nice pace and some sweat to make up for the week off. “OK, The mages are ready to place you in the test. Are you ready?†She said, I noticed that there were other Nerds of Various classes, from Assassins to Warriors to even some Druids here and there. All of us going to take on the Trial of M’Cat. My name was called and I was informed to leave everything behind save my Sword, they had left me standing in a room, facing a small white tablet, then… Everything turned white…

I found myself standing alone in a field with nothing but grass all around me. I was somewhat confused. And then I heard a Voice, somewhat female, but deep and evil, “I am the Fiend, M’CAT! You’ve travelled far to face me, too bad your journey must end here…â€

*Boss Battle Theme*

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4531[/ATTACH] VS [ATTACH=CONFIG]4532[/ATTACH]

A massive pile of scales with 4 heads descended upon me, the very force of its landing almost blew me away. When I glanced upon it again, I saw not 4 heads, like I originally thought, but 6!

Correction:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4533[/ATTACH] VS [ATTACH=CONFIG]4532[/ATTACH]

She took no time and immediately lunged at me, getting ready to snap her jaws and trying to consume me whole before I get a chance to retaliate. I move from side to side, trying to figure out an opening, or guess her speed, or even if each head has a different speed! Too many thoughts, losing focus, Too late! I find myself jumping too high in order to avoid an attack, and am now opening myself to an even greater one.

2 of the heads smile while another two unleash their breaths upon me, one of Ice, the other Thunder, both deal significant damage to me. I let out a “GRRK!!†as I feel the force behind her breaths. ‘She’s not playing around here’ I think to myself, ‘Ok, Ok, just relax, focus, breathe.’ I land a hard landing and sprinted at her. She unleashes bursts of ice shards and thunder bolts, but I managed to dodge them enough to get within striking distance. As I leaped, to attack the Ice head, she immediately places another head in the way, this head opens its mouth and a massive Fireball was thrown at me with point blank range, I could only laugh at my helplessness, as I watch the split second before it hit me. O_o;; “heh heh…†I was launched into the ground, and then she roars with laughter, “Fool! Did you REALLY think you’d beat me with such techniques?! I’ve eaten better opponents than you!†I laid there for a moment, trying to gather my wits. ‘Come on! You’ve been training for this fight, get up!’The Monster looks over the crater trying to find out whether I was medium-rare or well-done, and when the clouds left, there was nothing. She was surprised, and all 6 heads looked in random directions, unaware that I was coming from above. “Looking for me!?†I yell before I landed on her, as all 6 heads looked up, I aimed for the Thunder head and lobbed it clean off!

She roars with Pain as her tail instinctively lashes at me with blinding speed I avoid its three attacks, I take advantage of the brief moment of her distraction and shock, “HAA!!†I yell as I slice the Ice head, taking out half of its neck. She suppresses the pain long enough to have a fourth head come at me, and unleashed a Poison cloud, enveloping me in it. I barely managed to glance at the fifth head, before it opened its mouth and breathed a dark cloud even more poisonous than the Poison cloud! ‘Crap! What is this stuff?!... I can’t… hold it in… much…’ Then the Fire head ignited the cloud I was in, and a burst of flames covered me as I fell to the ground. She then did nature a favor and with her tail, she decided to put out the fire by smashing it. She then swipes at the air and notices that she didn’t see any ashes. She gets angry and looks in the air, unaware that I’m coming at her from the flank. “Over here!†I don’t give her time to react as I slashed her abdomen, takes all my strength just to cut through her thick hide. She roars in pain again, and lunges at me with teeth bared, snapping at me trying to catch a limb. After a few attempts, the final head rears itself up as the Fire head starts to unleash a barrage of Fireballs. I start to move in, dodging and jumping, avoiding the flaming carnage that’s flying towards me, until I see the 6th head open its mouth, and from it I saw nothing yet, I found myself suddenly lifted from the ground, ‘A breath that controls the AIR?!’ I realized, when I was suddenly thrown into a whirlwind. The Poison and the Dark heads breathed their gases into the whirlwind turning it pitch black, and just before the Fire head breathed into the Whirlwind, I yell out:

Blanca Espada: Sol Barra Blanca! (White Sword: White Sun Slash!)

The whirlwind was destroyed by a white orb that grew and pushed M’Cat back with force. She roared at me as I hit the ground running at her. She’s not going to lose another head again, I can see that in her eyes. She attacks me with her tail, keeping me at a distance with the occasional Fireball. I know she’s planning something, preparing for some powerful attack. I can’t let that happen! I focus my energy while still avoiding that massive tail, and my sword started glowing white. It was now a race to see who attacks first, with the enough strength to finish off the other.

She then roared, ‘She’s going to attack…’ the two poison mouth breathed a cloud trying to blind me to her actions, but I jumped straight at her. The Wind head unleashed a tunnel of Windblades to slow me down, but it didn’t work as I was still coming at her. Improvising, she kept me in the wind tunnel and threw me over her and some distance away. “Dammit!†I yelled as I realized she only did that to see how much energy I can generate into my sword. It was a trick! With my back turned for a moment, she hit me with a fairly large Fireball, causing me to lose some energy in my sword. I hit the ground hard, before I realize how much energy I had lost. “10 minutes remaining…†I hear from the sky, it was the same voice as the mage who led me into the room! ‘OK this is it, Time’s running out, I need to finish her off!’ Using what little distance there was between us, I focused my energy one more time, “Blanca Espada…†I start to say, “NOO!!†She roared, as 2 heads opened their mouths to unleash a combination of a Black Flame thrower.

“Refleje ataque!†(Reflect attack!) the spiral of Black flames, curved outward and went straight back at the two heads stunning them temporarily. I make my move, “Blanca Espada: Corte de la Aguila Brillante†(Shining Eagle Slash) M’Cat barely has enough time to move out of the way before losing another head, the stunned Black Poison head, and suffering severe damage to the other Poison head. The Wind head threw me back with 3 massive Wind blades. I hit the ground twice before catching myself. She’s not taking any more of this. She raises all of the heads, and remaining necks, and her body starts to glow a blue aura. I dig deep to pick myself up. I start walking towards her, then jogging, then running, then sprinting. “10 seconds remaining†The announcing Mage said. ‘OK, this is it! Last chance!’ I jump at her wielding my sword in both hands. Her aura has completely consumed her, she’s going to sacrifice herself to take me out…. Heh, too bad I thought the same thing…

“Blanca Espada: Sacrificio†(Sacrifice)

I brought my sword down as the Blue Dragon Aura formed a beam at me, a Grand burst encased us both. When the dust settled, there was no movement… All was still…

I won't know the results until 30 days after.

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

I got my scores back. It's 13 Q

13 out of 45

Q out of the range from J to T with T as the highest.

... I've .... lost....

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

I got my scores back. It's 13 Q

13 out of 45

Q out of the range from J to T with T as the highest.

... I've .... lost....

Damn... I didn't understand a word except the last 2. Sorry bro, will you be able to take it again?

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Damn... I didn't understand a word except the last 2. Sorry bro, will you be able to take it again?

Yes, I can and I will! That's just it. There's nothing left to do. I mean, once you've hit the ground, all that's left is trying to get back up.

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

Bad luck, heres hoping you will do better next time round, if there's a next time round

There most definitely will be! I just have to now accept my temporary defeat and plan for next time.

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler

Archived