Forums are back in action! ×

A Red W00t

Red1263

Ladies and GentleNerds, I have a rather inspiring W00t, just yesterday, out of no where, my brother, who would be a Monk in here, has asked if he could join me exercising! But that's not all! Along with watching us exercising, my two nieces have decided that they want to exercise too (mostly because they want to run on the Treadmill, but hey, I'll take it!) So I sat down with one of them, and I told her,

Me:"If you're serious, I mean REALLY serious about this, I'll train you. You'll start off small, but you can work your way up."

Her: "Really? Where do I start?"

Me: "Well, we'll start at the beginning. Everyone starts at the beginning"

Her (questioningly): "Really?"

Me:"Yep, Even Mario. In every Mario game, you start at World 1. So will you."

Her: "Even Mario? oh yeah..."

Me: "Yep! You have to start at World 1 before you can get to World 8! But if you're serious we can get you to World 8."

Her: "OK!"

As the Jesuits say, "Get them when they're young, and the possibilities are endless!" So, I spent all day yesterday trying to figure out Times and Days for everyone to work, without any overlap. And Today I had her do the Basic Bodyweight Workout as seen here: http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2009/12/09/beginner-body-weight-workout-burn-fat-build-muscle/. And what made it even more special, was that during her exercising, she kept referencing her progress using the Mario metaphor I told her! *+1 Nerd Point*

So to sum it up. I've inspired 3 people to exercise, without even saying anything! I think this might be a start of a nice Final Fantasy Party!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4530[/ATTACH]

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

WOOT! That's really awesome... and probably the cutest thing I've ever heard (re: mario reference). Yay!

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

Archived