Forums are back in action! ×

Left or Right Handed?

BarefootDawsy

Which is your dominant hand?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your dominant hand?

• I'm Right-Handed
    • I'm Left-Handed

I'm a leftie too! We shall rule the world! (But I do use right handed scissors.) There is even a place across the road from me called The Pretzel Factory that has a left handed products section!

Another leftie ready to rule the world!

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

What about ambidextrous people? Don't wanna leave them out

Ha! I knew it wouldn't be long until someone asked this :) Even ambidextrous folk tend to favour one hand or the other, so we'll go with that.

Incidentally, my grandfather was ambidextrous, my son is a lefty and I'm a righty (though I'm goofy-footed)....got the whole spectrum covered in my family :)

BAREFOOT DAWSY

Scout Commander (ret.)

Lot of lefties in this thread. My grandfather and father are both lefties, so I'm the rebel.

I write with my right hand, I throw right handed, swing righty, and shoot right handed. My pimp slap is a southpaw though.

Incedentally though, my left hand is much more nimble and sensitive than my right, and the fingers have a much better range of motion.

Neutral Good-High Elf Warrior

What we move is far less important than what moves us.

Razor's Three-Fortnight Challenge

A lot of ambi people are/were also originally lefties that had it taught out of them at school.

I'm mostly a righty, but I'm left footed and I take a southpaw stance around 80% of the time when I get in a fighting stance. Oh, also left eyed and slightly more accurate pistol shooter with my left hand (though I can't control the recoil as much).

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

I am ambidextrous (breaking your left arm will do that) but I favor my left hand for writing, eating, shooting, and fighting, but bat and throw right handed. Im all kinds of goofy! :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 2 Elven Ranger

STR - 7.2 Dex - 2 Sta - 7 Con - 4 Wis - 3 CHA - 4

"Do or Do Not. There is no try."

"Why do we fall sir? So we might learn to pick ourselves up ."

Round 2 - Faster, Stronger, Leaner and more Pious?

Lefeux's Ranger Conquest

Workout Log

Leftie checkin' in!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LVL 2 MartianWarrior

STR 9/DEX 2/ STAM 3.75/ CON 3/ WIS 6/ CHA 3

"Fads come and go, but the barbell remains the same. Respect it accordingly." - Jim Wendler

"When I want to be a super hero, I just wake up" - Childish Gambino

Yo leftie. Even though Evil Miss Lewthwaite made me sit on my left hand and write with my right, my sinister side won through (incredibly precise penmanship with the left; drunk child in a washing machine with my right).

Now, are lefties somehow more into weird sport gear? Are we into barefoot running? Or are we into niche subcultures like our lefty one? ;)

Archived