Forums are back in action! ×

LGBTQA and Ally Safe Space

Bisexual cis woman here, new to NF, but I'm very glad to see this thread. *waves at everyone*

Welcome to the Rebellion! Glad to have you here with us!

Sent front phone. Any mistakes are its fault.

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,

Hello!  Pansexual genderfluid woman here.  I really am not digging being overweight and queer, it feels so limiting - my main motivation is slimming down my face so I can rock one of the MANY cute "queer" cuts out there...maybe then someone will believe me!  ;)  All jokes aside, it's difficult for me, because the people I'm into typically dig big chicks, so it's so easy to lose to the "but you're so comfy/cuddly/soft/etc." argument, and my signature move is cooking some sinfully delicious comfort food - y'know, things that will make you and your soul fat!  Le sigh.  :-/

• Like 1

Elliott - Alaskan Half-Orc, working toward benevolent polymorph spell |  Aspiring Warrior - Ranger

Level 1 Newb: STR 1 - DEX 1 - STA 1 - CON 1 - WIS 1 - CHA 1

Serenity and change, one day at a time. 

So, a friend linked me to a thing and I thought I'd share it here, because some of these are kind of awesome.

https://teespring.com/stores/readvitality

OK, OK, all of these are kind of awesome. Except for the ones that are truly awesome.

*tries not to spend all my money on shirts and hoodies*

I, too, am a pansexual demigod.  I'm glad SOMEONE finally recognizes this!  ;)  *credit card flies away from wallet in protest*

Elliott - Alaskan Half-Orc, working toward benevolent polymorph spell |  Aspiring Warrior - Ranger

I, too, am a pansexual demigod. I'm glad SOMEONE finally recognizes this! ;) *credit card flies away from wallet in protest*

*attempts to catch the credit card but is us unsuccessful in his attempts*

The most fabulous demigod in history.

All the world's a stage,

The most fabulous demigod in history.

Oh you :redface:

Welcome to the party, new friends! 

*goes back to lurking for months* :ph34r:

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Just discovered this thread. It makes me pretty happy to see all the support for LGBTQ. I've always (since I knew what it was) identified as a little (or maybe a lot) gay, but I'm a female married to a man and we have a kid. I'm not much for labels, but someone could probably find a suitable one for me. As it is, I like working out, and being nerdy, so here I am on NerdFitness, but I also happen to be not straight. :)

• Like 5

Level 6 Wood Elf Adventurer, Dragon Trainer

Cha 6 | Con 14 | Dex 10 | Sta 17 | Str 11 | Wis 11

Current Challenge | Battle Log

Goal 1: Eat right 6 times/week

0%
0%

Goal 2: Workout 4 times/week

0%
0%

Goal 3: Sleep an average of 7 hours/night

0%
0%

Life Quest: write music

0%
0%

Hi! I'm Teffie! Up until about 2 months ago I was a straight cis-woman married to a straight cis-man with 3 kids. Now...I'm a bisexual cis-woman married to a transgender woman with 3 kids. Still trying to sort out all that this means for me, but enjoying the ride so far!

...That just confused the hell out of me.

I have so many questions...

I think the most important thing is, it's none of my fucking business.

• Like 1

I am the Brawlus, goo goo, g'joob.

...That just confused the hell out of me.

I have so many questions...

I think the most important thing is, it's none of my fucking business.

I'm honestly just impressed at the velocity by which they accepted all of that chsnge. I'd be in severe mindfuck territory, still myself.  

ColoQ  ||   Level: 0
Techno Troll  ||  Assassin   
=========================
Current Challenge: 0 - V.2
Previous Challenges: ,
--------------------------------------------------
STR 0     ||   DEX 0    ||  STA 0
CON 0     ||    WIS 0    ||  CHA 0

Hi! I'm Teffie! Up until about 2 months ago I was a straight cis-woman married to a straight cis-man with 3 kids. Now...I'm a bisexual cis-woman married to a transgender woman with 3 kids. Still trying to sort out all that this means for me, but enjoying the ride so far!

Hi Teffie! Your story sounds similar to mine, except I don't have kids. Welcome to the thread. :)

• Like 1

Welcome new ones!

And...

Pansexuals unite!

We can become a gian pansexual Voltron!

Yeeeesssss!

sorry bad joke, really sometimes I feel jealous but then I listen to what "normal"* people deal with and yea f that noise, I'll stick with my hobbies and leave the boning or more actually trying to bone and failing to other people

* I AM FUCKING NORMAL, we all are, and we shouldn't let anyone tell us otherwise

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

As I can only speak from perspective and experience, I have felt bi erasure. It sucks, and it sucks hard. I wanted to know if anyone else has experienced any biphobia/bi erasure, or, for any other non-monosexual identifying people have felt or experienced that type of exclusion.

Sorry if this question was asked before, I have no patience to read through the whole thread.

• Like 1

All the world's a stage,

As I can only speak from perspective and experience, I have felt bi erasure. It sucks, and it sucks hard. I wanted to know if anyone else has experienced any biphobia/bi erasure, or, for any other non-monosexual identifying people have felt or experienced that type of exclusion.

Sorry if this question was asked before, I have no patience to read through the whole thread.

Yes. I have. Friends...in laws. I'm rounded up to straight on the regular. especially because I'm married.

ColoQ  ||   Level: 0
Techno Troll  ||  Assassin   
=========================
Current Challenge: 0 - V.2
Previous Challenges: ,
STR 0     ||   DEX 0    ||  STA 0
CON 0     ||    WIS 0    ||  CHA 0

I was at a gay club and this guy came up and asked me if I was a lesbian. When I said no he immediately cut in "So you're straight then. Well thanks for being here anyway." And then insisted I was straight when I tried to correct him.

I've seen tons of shitty posts on tumblr too, but that's less personal experience and more "people on the internet are assholes" so ymmv.

• Like 2

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Its hilarious when two trans women presenting as guys both walking into a space expecting to be all women, and see the other one and are mentally all like "Crap its a dude, I have to butch it up!"  Not realizing that neither one of them has any reason to be anyone but themselves.

This is not limited to trans women. It happens with men all the time (particularly straight men, though definitely not only straight men). I probably do it myself without even realising, despite knowing full well that I am not and never will be alpha male material.

What happens when you play Final Fantasy VII with everyone called Cloud?

It gets quite confusing... https://ff7crowdofclouds.wordpress.com/

I'm thinking about going to the pride parade this year. Anyone have tips for going alone and not getting lost/overwhelmed in a sea of people?

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi