Forums are back in action! ×

a scary time for myself right now and my family

bzald

I dont know where to begin, i suppose i will start with a woman (i know i know it always starts with a woman huh =P) this woman for as long as i can remember has been a source of strength and love for me. About 4 years ago she developed cancer in her lungs after treatment things seem to of improved flashfoward to 4 months ago she had another sizer this time when we took her to the hospital it was cancer spots on the brain.

Well that was treated, but some how she ended up with a olser in the stomach area, they had to do emergcey treatment, so she was sent to a rehab place for a few weeks then she came home. Well once home her body seem to shut down she is still with us we have a doctor coming monday but we just dont know, it scary not so much loosing her, I know all things must die but to loose her in such a way and so fast that it is unreal.

Anyways thank you for reading, I was not really sure why i posted maybe just to write it out, I'm not even sure if this is the right place to put it but thanks

Steve

​Picture unavailable

Missing: Last seen Trying to kill her boyfriend while mumbling something about loving her boyfriend while holding her head saying “MAKE IT STOP!!!â€

If you have Seen her plz check out my facebook account for update to the upcoming kickstarter for the book

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bzsteve

I'm so sorry. You and your family will surely be in my thoughts and prayers. If there's anything we can do, please let me know.

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." --GK Chesterton

Domine, non sum dignus ut intres sub tectum meum, sed tantum dic verbo et sanabitur anima mea...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/jbaileysewell

Steve, I'm so sorry to hear about this. I hope everything passes as well as it can. If you ever need to talk, rant or just get it all out, feel free to hit up here, the chats (there's usually someone there) or you can PM me and we can find a way to talk.

As Knightwatch said, if there's anything we can do, don't hesitate to let us know.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

thanks this means a lot to the family, the worst part is the sudden fast decline

​Picture unavailable

Missing: Last seen Trying to kill her boyfriend while mumbling something about loving her boyfriend while holding her head saying “MAKE IT STOP!!!â€

If you have Seen her plz check out my facebook account for update to the upcoming kickstarter for the book

yea i can not belive how much of a decline, one day it seems she was reading she loves to read and the next she can barely keep her head up oh and before i forget thank you for all the you just let us know what you need. Right now there nothing that really jumps out at me at lest nothing i can think of

​Picture unavailable

I'm not sure what is going to happen BUT I will say this I'm going to turn this into a driving positive force in my life no matter the outcome, because no one should have to be like that. No one should have to see a family member like that either.

​Picture unavailable

I dont know where to begin, i suppose i will start with a woman (i know i know it always starts with a woman huh =P) this woman for as long as i can remember has been a source of strength and love for me. About 4 years ago she developed cancer in her lungs after treatment things seem to of improved flashfoward to 4 months ago she had another sizer this time when we took her to the hospital it was cancer spots on the brain.

Well that was treated, but some how she ended up with a olser in the stomach area, they had to do emergcey treatment, so she was sent to a rehab place for a few weeks then she came home. Well once home her body seem to shut down she is still with us we have a doctor coming monday but we just dont know, it scary not so much loosing her, I know all things must die but to loose her in such a way and so fast that it is unreal.

Anyways thank you for reading, I was not really sure why i posted maybe just to write it out, I'm not even sure if this is the right place to put it but thanks

Steve

My wife died of cancer 7 years ago this November. It was quite a journey for 3 years being her caregiver through many kemos, stem cell transplant, bone marrow transplant etc. It's not an easy thing to be there for someone on their journey through such trials. You posted here because you know this is a family and we band together through thick and thin. We are here as those who can listen and be empathetic.

feel free to shoot me a message any time you want.

Assassin: Rank: 6 (Disciple) STR: 10 DEX: 20 STA: 7 CON: 6 WIS: 6 CHA: 5
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]
"Though one may conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, yet he indeed is the noblest victor who conquers himself." - Buddha
Height: 5'9" Weight: 215lbs Age: 34
|RW's Chronicle(log)| RW's Introduction|Fitocracy|Challenge|

My mom Rest in peace 2012

Sorry for yor loss. My mom passed away in Feb. of this year. I miss her every day. But all that she gave me in her wisdom,encouragement, and laughter stays with me.

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Archived