Forums are back in action! ×

Free College Classes online.

Anivair

sweet. i signed up for A&P too

"Come with me if you want to lift" -The Brominator

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

"Anyone who doesn't want french fries every day is a commie." - AngelaTheGeek

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

I have a feeling quite a few nerds will be taking A&P. Someone on FB suggested a study/support group thing. I am all for that.

Lifehacker is so awesome.

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

I just signed up for a course called Obesity Economics. It's something I've been interested in, as I think the obesity epidemic is much more than people's willpower. Plus, I've read one of the course books already!

I'm still trying to decide if I want to take Modern and Contemporary Poetry or The Ocean, Atmosphere, and Environmental Change.

Thanks for the link, Anivair!

<--<< Daughter of Artemis >>-->

I've been taking comp sci courses at Saylor.org, but this is a pretty good find for other things I thought were lacking over there.

Profession: Level 3 Sith Assassin, Slingshot Demon Slayer (Rank: Spy)Stats: STR 6 DEX 5.25 CON 9 STA 2 WIS 6.5 CHA 1Motto: Do you really want it? Luchar por ella.Links: Six Week Challenge | Life GoalsQOTD: HA! "Your Honor, permission to Kong Vault over the bench?" -- AtSeaLevel

lvl 1Half Orc Ranger

STR: 4 | DEX: 2 | CON: 4 | STA: 1 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We are Rangers.

We walk in the dark places no others will enter.

We stand on the bridge, and no one may pass.

First Challenge

http://www.nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?17992-Shagy-s-Pull-head-out-of-_______

Archived