Forums are back in action! ×

Any SYTYCD fans here?

Thilde

I'm currently watching Season 9 on Hulu (30 days behind air date, boo...no spoilers, please!). Anybody else watching on Hulu too?

I have been a fan for years. I'm so inspired by this show, and it moves me to tears at least once almost every episode. It's that perfect blend of inspiration for both fitness and creativity....love it. :)

Been watching since I discovered it Season 3. I think this season is the best - and yes, I've said that about every season LOL. But seriously, the performance finale last week was simply A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

"Be not afraid of growing slowly; be afraid only of standing still." - Chinese Proverb

My Recipe Thread

1st dozen-ish Challenges for the curious 12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,More attempts, #1 with Intro, Failed attempts

Spoiler

Quick Bio: IT Consultant, Been in IT 25+ Years, Bounced around and landed as a traveling Consultant for a medium-sized Software Company. I love to cook & read, I travel for a living (although amount varies widely, sometimes I'm home for weeks, others I'm traveling for weeks on end), and trying to move out of Atlanta (plan in place, working to implement).

uh ... is that short for "So You Think You Can Dance"?

Yep.

"Be not afraid of growing slowly; be afraid only of standing still." - Chinese Proverb

My Recipe Thread

1st dozen-ish Challenges for the curious 12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,More attempts, #1 with Intro, Failed attempts

Spoiler

Quick Bio: IT Consultant, Been in IT 25+ Years, Bounced around and landed as a traveling Consultant for a medium-sized Software Company. I love to cook & read, I travel for a living (although amount varies widely, sometimes I'm home for weeks, others I'm traveling for weeks on end), and trying to move out of Atlanta (plan in place, working to implement).

Archived