Forums are back in action! ×

MEN ONLY THREAD part two

Shaving is still a pain. I'm getting pretty good about the nicks, but I still have a hard time with the mustache/chin and under the jaw. It's times like this I wish I were ambidextrous, it'd be a lot easier if I could have more options for holding the blade. Lol.

"Oh, fear not in a world like this, And thou shalt know erelong, Know how sublime a thing it is, To suffer and be strong."  - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow -

Battle Log - MyFitnessPal - FitBIt

To get something you've never had, you have to become someone you've never been.

On another topic, anyone else have the issue with legs falling asleep when sitting on the bowl for too long? Happens to me now and again, then I'm walking around the bathroom trying to look like I can actually feel my feet, the whole time waiting for those damned pins and needles.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

On another topic, anyone else have the issue with legs falling asleep when sitting on the bowl for too long? Happens to me now and again, then I'm walking around the bathroom trying to look like I can actually feel my feet, the whole time waiting for those damned pins and needles.

sorry dude not me, I'm more of an express-pooper, I don't even bother taking books or games in with me anymore

Scout: STR: 20.5 | DEX: 13 | STA: 28 | CON: 13.5 | WIS: 8 | CHA: 4

http://51feetunder.wordpress.com/ - Running, Rock & Roll, Rock Climbing and Photography

Fitocracy Profile

Twitter

Latest Challenge

This happens to me. I've found it helpful to shift from side to side periodically. And if the pins and needles are really bad anyway, try bringing your knees to your chest a few times after you stand up.

"Oh, fear not in a world like this, And thou shalt know erelong, Know how sublime a thing it is, To suffer and be strong."  - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow -

Battle Log - MyFitnessPal - FitBIt

To get something you've never had, you have to become someone you've never been.

I find that happens if I lean forward for too long. Puts extra pressure on the legs.

What happens when you play Final Fantasy VII with everyone called Cloud?

It gets quite confusing... https://ff7crowdofclouds.wordpress.com/

More fiber in your diet might help as well. Wouldn't necessarily stop you from legs falling asleep, but could help you get in and out sooner.  Also, how do you sit down.  You are obviously putting pressure on nerves, consider sitting down differently.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Not really looking for help, it was more of a fun observation.

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Wait til you get older.

500 / 330 / 625

I use the Schick titanium quatros.  Each razor lasts me a few weeks, but I only shave every other day as my face can't take more.

500 / 330 / 625

Well I shave (clean up the edges really) biweekly usually, and don't need to change razor heads but once every year or two.  I use the Gillette Fusion.

As long as I keep it trimmed, my wife prefers me not be clean shaven, which works out well because I don't care for shaving.

currently cutting

battle log challenges: 21,20, 19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

don't panic!

Okay, relationship question time: how big of a deal is age? Because I've been talking to a really nice girl, but she's kinda three years older than I, and in most relationships the ages are pretty well matched, or the girl is ahead. Now I'm inclined to say "I don't give a damn" but is that the right idea?

This isn't like super-serious or anything. Just wondering what the man council thinks.

Quare? Quod vita mea non tua est.

You can call me Phi, Numbers, Sixteen or just plain 161803398874989.