Forums are back in action! ×

MEN ONLY THREAD part two

I would say, on the subject of eyes, that as well as checking for any changes in perception you should also ask for a "pressure test" ( I am directly translating from my native Swedish here) to find early signs of future cataract. An optician can perform a test for this in a matter of minutes but I do not think it is standard issue. But it tends to start somewhere between forty and fifty if you have the genetic disposition for it. (And if found in time it is very easy to take care of)

Interesting, I will look into that. Haven't had an eye test for about 20 years so I imagine things have moved on a lot! 

• Like 1

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

Can I just say one thing about the prostate exams; there are men out there that want to stick their willies up their lovers butt, yet freak out that a Dr wants to do a medical exam by placing a finger up there; Man the fuck up!

and honestly after having to get one done it doesn't hurt

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

Can I just say one thing about the prostate exams; there are men out there that want to stick their willies up their lovers butt, yet freak out that a Dr wants to do a medical exam by placing a finger up there; Man the fuck up!

and honestly after having to get one done it doesn't hurt

i refuse to like this. But really it's not bad. 5 Seconds at most. Nothing compared to what the ladies endure with their exams.

Sent from my SM-P905V using Tapatalk

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

Well, you could walk backwards into it...

Sounds like that'd be easier for the doctor.

*wanders in, thinking it will be about Monster Trucks, Tree felling, working with exceedingly hot metal and Bull wrangling*

Prostate? Palming Male Associates? Perpendicular? That is far to long of a word...

*wanders out, not sure what he had walked into*

xD

a very meandering thread.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

*wanders in, thinking it will be about Monster Trucks, Tree felling, working with exceedingly hot metal and Bull wrangling*

Prostate? Palming Male Associates? Perpendicular? That is far to long of a word...

*wanders out, not sure what he had walked into*

xD

I feel ya. I just got mislead myself. Chocolatecoveredkatie.com

Turns out to be about healthy desserts :-/

• Like 4

The past is only smoke in a dream.

Lvl 6 Ranger Berzerker

STR 9 DEX 4 STA 9 CON 8 WIS 2 CHA 8

Barfly ain't even tryin'...

I have a confession and a warning...... so last night while looking through old pictures with the wife we found some pictures when we first started dating and I made the comment of "Wow you were so friggin hot"; which I can tell you is not a good thing to say, so after a few well thought out truths and confessions of love she came out with "Yea I was friggin hot"

watch what you say....

• Like 3

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

I have a confession and a warning...... so last night while looking through old pictures with the wife we found some pictures when we first started dating and I made the comment of "Wow you were so friggin hot"; which I can tell you is not a good thing to say, so after a few well thought out truths and confessions of love she came out with "Yea I was friggin hot"

watch what you say....

So in the end... she agreed with you...

... and people wonder why men can never understand women...

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)