Forums are back in action! ×

I ran a mile!

nightlight

ok. so maybe not a huge woot in general, but a big one for me. i ran one mile. WITHOUT STOPPING. in 11:43. i'm psyched. (because i HATE running)

"Come with me if you want to lift" -The Brominator

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

"Anyone who doesn't want french fries every day is a commie." - AngelaTheGeek

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

Congrats!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Titanium Bulwark

Level 4 Goliath Warrior

STR: 14.5 DEX: 7 STA: 12.5 CON: 8 WIS: 9.5 CHA: 5

Out of 100 men in battle, 10 shouldn't even be there, 80 are just targets, 9 are real fighters,

Ah, but the one,

One of them is the WARRIOR, And he will bring the others back.

- Hericletus 500 BC

Isaiah 40:31 "..but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

whaaaa???? I missed it too (or did I see it in your thread???)

= AWESOME!!! Yea!!!! Go Ranger, go ranger, go ranger (go go go!)

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

ok. so maybe not a huge woot in general, but a big one for me. i ran one mile. WITHOUT STOPPING. in 11:43. i'm psyched. (because i HATE running)

That is SOOOO awesome!! And totally a huge woot! You are my inspiration. I have been working out but have been putting off starting my C25k - because I hate running - but geez I would love to love it! Be proud of yourself, because your community sure is!!

Level 4 Human Adventurer:  current challenge  ||| battle log stardate: 4/15-5/27/13STR - 4 | DEX - 4.5 | STA - 5.5 | CON - 6 | WIS - 7 | CHA - 6You want me to do something... tell me I can't do it. -Maya Angelou

Archived