Forums are back in action! ×

Election day!

Voted when the polls opened at 6:30 this morning! Proudly wearing my sticker. :-)

Amazon Warrior

Stronglifts 5x5 Progress:

Started 7/29/13

Starting Squat Weight: 45         Current Squat Weight: 75 (staying here while working on form)

Starting Bench Weight: 45        Current Bench Weight: 65

Starting Row Weight: 65           Current Row Weight: 85

Starting OHP Weight: 45           Current OHP Weight: 55

Starting DL Weight: 65              Current DL Weight: 105

Went before work as I'm flying up to Boston this afternoon! Yay Libertarian ticket! (not really).

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Gotta love early voting - voted on Oct 27th

Race: Human / Level: 1 / Current Class: Adventurer / Goal Class: Ranger

STR: 2.5 / DEX: 2 / STA: 3.5 / CON: 3.5 / WIS: 4 / CHA: 4.5

My Background / Facebook / GoodReads / Flickr / Fitbit

~ Take Care, Live Life, and Pray Hard ~

"Our lives are different to anybody else's. That's the exciting thing, that nobody in the universe can do what we're doing."

- Patrick Troughton (Doctor #2)

awesome! anyone know where we can track the progress?

Of the election? I wouldn't worry about it till after 5pm EDT. That's when the first exit polls start to roll in. Any major news outlet will have live coverage. Myself, I plan to watch it on either NBC or ABC. And also try to make a drinking game out of it.

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

Did early voting a couple of weeks ago. Special thanks to all members of the military past and present who protect our rights abroad and our law enforcement officials who protect our rights at home that make these elections possible. It will also be nice to see the end of the attack ads.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

The Wife and I made it a date to go early vote on October 25th. Vote, dinner, recreational activity...

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." -- Sir Winston Churchill

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW-- What a Ride!"

Stepped out of work for a few minutes to go vote. Another perk of working in the same town that I live in. No lines. No stickers either, boo. Seriously considering volunteering at a polling place for the next major election in two years.

I worked a polling center when I was 17 (couldn't vote haha), and it was actually a lot of fun. I've also worked in the county office processing absentee ballots, checking that they were signed etc.

Mailed in my absentee ballot last week for California.

When I was leaving the polling place today a woman said "WOW a 20-something voting! this is great!" and I put on the "I voted today" sticker because a cute little kid gave it to me (such a sucker), but people have made comments about my age. Is my generation this bad??

Yes, yes you. You young'ns don't know anything about hard work! And walking uphil in the snow both ways! Random old guy rant!

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

When I was leaving the polling place today a woman said "WOW a 20-something voting! this is great!" and I put on the "I voted today" sticker because a cute little kid gave it to me (such a sucker), but people have made comments about my age. Is my generation this bad??

Seeing a lot of this for the first or second time, we have a higher chance of seeing how broken the two-parties / system is and thus are less likely to be excited about voting.

Seeing a lot of this for the first or second time, we have a higher chance of seeing how broken the two-parties / system is and thus are less likely to be excited about voting.

what if i told you that there are more than two parties?

Lvl 5 Penguin Warrior:  10 Str, 3.5 Dex, 6.5 STA, 23.5 CON, 12.25 WIS, 5.75 CHA

Intro | Current Challenge Thread | Character sheet
My Personal Blog | My Food Blog

There are no failures, only learning pains

I wish I could have voted, but you have to be registered 30 days in advance in Texas, and I moved to a new city a few weeks ago. Had too much happening in a short span of time to get the chance to register :cc Here's hoping anyone but Romney wins!

Elf Assassin

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2 STA | 2 CON | 4 DEX | 3 WIS | 4 CHA | 0 STR

"I can't tell if I'm a good person, or I'm faking really well." - George Watsky

Idols - Dick Grayson, Mike Mo Capaldi, Monkey D. Luffy

http://muffunz.tumblr.com

Training Begins

Archived