Forums are back in action! ×

Hello!

I have read some of the introductions and I feel like the old one (age only - not mind) on here! I am 51 and I have been sparadically checking the website for the past few months, and decided to do this 6 week challange. I joined a small group training class at Anytime Fitness last week (my second time), and I also, started the couch to 5K last week. I need to lose weight - I started at 239lbs in June and am now at 215lbs. I would like to get healthy - got to keep up with my hubby and our 8 grandchildren! I started eating paleo this summer and I feel wonderful (although I have slipped a few times)! My goal is to run the 5k Reindeer Run on December 24. I just need lots of support! :snowman:

welcome aboard - age is only a number!

will look for you on the challenge boards -there are plenty of adventurers working on paleo/primal eating and 5k goals - you will be among some good company!

Introspective Bookworm (Lvl 6)STR 8.5 | DEX 10 | STA 11 | CON 13 | WIS 15 | CHA 11Look, I... I may not be an explorer, or an adventurer, or a treasure-seeker, or a gunfighter, Mr. O'Connell, but I am proud of what I am. I... am a librarian. (Rachel Weiss, The Mummy)Intro/Current Challenge | Fitocracy | MFP 

Archived