Forums are back in action! ×

Hey Guys ! - bruhpeanut

Hey Everyone !

Well hello everyone !

Good Night !

Name is Bruno, I'm 19 y/o and I'm from a small city called Taubaté, this city is in the state of São Paulo, Brazil.

I was introducted to the NF site by my brother (cardoso_c), we sorta of started to lose weight together, I was a little fatter than him, was at 125kg and with some issues with my health, I started to get sick to the point of going to a hospital and there, being informed that the high pressure and cholesterol and both were caused by my bad habits and weight, that was the moment I decided to change.

I started to workout in the end of 2011, so I got eleven months of workout by now, but this was with a lot of gym skips and slips in my diet.

In these 11 months I lost 30 kgs (from 125kg to 95kg) and I aim to get to 85/88kgs.

I want to achieve this goal, and to do this I think I will try a Insanity Workout and see how that turns out !

Even if I am kinda of a Newbie in the Gym/Muscle department I will be glad to help whenever I can !

And Please help me too !!

Glad to join the Rebellion !

[sIGPIC]http://www.nerdfitness.com/community/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11480&dateline=1353280253[/sIGPIC]

BruhPeanut - Level 1 - Human Adventurer

| STR - 2 | DEX - 1.5 | STA - 2 | CON - 4 | WIS - 3.5 | CHA - 2 |

We're just beginning the 2nd week of the 6-week challenge, but you can join late just for the fun of it. Join one of the guilds, and check out what those folks are doing for goals; that should give you an idea. Welcome to the forums, and I hope it helps you achieve your goals.

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Archived