Forums are back in action! ×

Irish vagabond

Hey everyone,

I've known about NF for a while, but just signed up for the forums, have in mind a big fitness challenge for myself next year and I'm sure I'll find lots of great info and support in here.

A bit about me: I'm 30 years old, from Ireland. As of this posting, I've just arrived in Thailand, the latest stop on my 4-year trip around the world without flying. I work for myself online, mostly doing writing and web design.

Looking forward to being part of the community :-)

Welcome to the forums. Week 1 of a 6-week challenge just began, but do not let that stop you if you want to join in and get your feet wet. You'll need a guild (profession) and you'll need 4 goals. Are you traveling on trains & bus? Are you walking any of your journey? Sounds very cool.

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Hi Niall, I'm Bekah, nice to meet you! I love your trip around the world plans. I'm hoping to be able to travel more someday. I never imagined myself being in one place, but life got in the way. What is your big challenge, if you dont mind sharing?

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

I had a mate who decided to cycle round the world once... you're gonna need more than four years for that! Welcome :)

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Not sure if it was buzz or woody that said it though.

Spartan double trifecta progess:

100%
100%

Tough Mudder "10 x Legionnaire":

100.0%
100.0%
"Run ALL the things or die tryin'"
110%
110%

fitocracy Ogre Magi Lvl 16 Ranger STR: 38|DEX: 58|STA: 59|baCON: 34|WIS: 30|CHA: 30

Previously Completed: Spartan Trifecta, Enough TM Headbands to make a ski mask

Archived