Forums are back in action! ×

Hello everyone!! I'm here to join the rebels

Hi everyone, I'm Barendd, I've been using this alias for quite some time now, it is one the suggested names for dwarves on D&D 3.5 but this time I don't feel to geeky admitting it! I found the forum one night when I was working and luckily it was a slow shift so I could read a couple a articles. I'm a pretty rational guy and I loved the everything was written it was put in terms that not only I found compelling but I also found encouraging. I'm eager to start you seem like a great community. I'm a 24 years old computer science student from Argentina (I may be the first Argentinean to join in) so forgive my English and my grammar if you come across something you seem written in a messy way!

Hope everyone is good and glad to be here!

Onwards and upwards.

Guido "Barendd" Spaccasassi.

Barendd, level 1 Earth Elemental AdventurerSTR 3|DEX 2|STA 3|CON 2|WIS 3|CHA 2 

..."Power resides where men believe it resides. No more no less." "So power is a mummer's trick?" "a shadow on the wall" Varys murmured, "yet shadows can kill. And often times a very small man can cast a very large shadow"...

Hi Barendd :) I'm Bekah, nice to meet you! I have no idea if you are the first Argentinian around here or not, but you are one of the few if there are more than one. I'm glad you came and if you need anything, just ask :)

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Thanks you all for your welcomes!

..."Power resides where men believe it resides. No more no less." "So power is a mummer's trick?" "a shadow on the wall" Varys murmured, "yet shadows can kill. And often times a very small man can cast a very large shadow"...

Hey Barendd...since you first posted, there has been another Argentinian join the ranks. Her username is Guadix, I believe she just came aboard yesterday, and I mentioned her to you, because she asked about other people from Argentina....so just passing that along :)

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Thanks!

Archived