Forums are back in action! ×

Welp, I never know what to say. :3 But I'm pip. I'm 21. I have tried everything to lose weight, but I always gain everything back plus extra. :P I'm a terrible bored eater, and I hardly ever work out. The sad thing is, I used to work at a gym. XD

So hi everyone ^_^

I'm not in front.

I'm close behind.

But I'll catch up, just give me time.

I gotta go, go, go, go, go, you can't go fast if you go too slow

so go, go, go, go, go!

Hi Pip, I'm Bekah :) Nice to meet you.

Weight loss is at least 80% diet and you "can't outrun your fork" soooo, that being said..tackle the eating issues first.

Just my 2 cents on the whole thing. You dont have to listen :) There are lots o good supportive folks around here, so anything you need or want, just ask and someone will know the answer or can find out.

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Thanks!

Yeah, I need to get the eating under control. I'm just always stuck at home, so I get so bored. XD

I eat mostly healthy foods, but then I'll find the chips, or cupcakes, or whatever :P

I'm not in front.

I'm close behind.

But I'll catch up, just give me time.

I gotta go, go, go, go, go, you can't go fast if you go too slow

so go, go, go, go, go!

I eat my boredom as well. Keeping healthy food in the house is a good first step, as well as starting to work out. Try tracking your calories. There are a lot of good programs for that out there.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Archived