Forums are back in action! ×

My name is Jason. I'm 28 and have struggled with my weight for the past 10+ years, since my early teens. 4 years ago I was in great shape and at my peak in the gym. In a matter of 6 months my girlfriend of almost 3 years dumped me, my father passed away and I was hit by a car. When it rains it pours. After a few knee surgeries and being out of work for 6 months, I spent the last couple of years at the bottom of a bottle, and at the drive-thru window. I've gained almost 50lbs since then. But enough of the sob story. Ive heard nothing but amazing things about this site and community. And now I'm proud to be a part of it, and look forward to the challenges of the road ahead.

A lot of bad stuff to happen all at once, and not surprising that it was temporarily overwhelming. Glad you're working past everything now and ready to roll. We are mid-challenge now, but there is nothing to stop you from joining in and setting some concrete workout goals. You'll need to select a guild (profession) and start a thead in their challenge forum. If you need help, there are forums for that too. So welcome to the rebellion.

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Archived