Forums are back in action! ×

I'm back and ready to re-vamp!

Athaclena

I dropped of the face of the NF in November (or was it October?).  I got a new job and it totally, completely required new routines.

The new job has me traveling (although I've been home since Christmas week and not on the road again until 1/14).  That has been a BIG change because I'm making sure hubby has good food to eat when I'm gone (he doesn't cook and WILL default to Wendy's if I don't) and dealing with eating out 3 meals a day on the road.  I've got hubby's meals nailed down (believe it or not LOL) - so I need to work on ME!

I have done ONE thing right.  I ordered Les Mills Combat and have been doing that in my hotel room (and at home).  I did take an unintentional break for a few days, but I'm back at it.  I like that it combines cardio & strength (with body weight).  And it's fun :)  I just need to MAKE myself get out of bed and do it - I always feel better the entire day after I've done my workout - but it's hard to remember that when hitting snooze....

I plan to join next challenge and come up with some things to help me shore up the diet.  It went on the way side a bit with the traveling.  I need to NOT do that.  I know it is the MOST important factor in getting this stinking weight off!

"Be not afraid of growing slowly; be afraid only of standing still." - Chinese Proverb

My Recipe Thread

1st dozen-ish Challenges for the curious 12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,More attempts, #1 with Intro, Failed attempts

Spoiler

Quick Bio: IT Consultant, Been in IT 25+ Years, Bounced around and landed as a traveling Consultant for a medium-sized Software Company. I love to cook & read, I travel for a living (although amount varies widely, sometimes I'm home for weeks, others I'm traveling for weeks on end), and trying to move out of Atlanta (plan in place, working to implement).

Archived