Forums are back in action! ×

Standard Introduction Post

I looked all over for a forum like this the other night when I finally signed up for the forums. How did I miss this? HOW?! 

Anyway.... Hi I'm Rymmare (pronounced room-more-a). I am a nerd fitness lurker coming out of the shadows and joining the rebellion!! I'm here because I have lost almost 90 pounds since my son was born 2.5 years ago and now that I'm 'skinny' I would like to be buff haha but I struggle with diet and so I am striking out and trying Paleo! I have Celiac disease and so haven't had much wheat in over a year since my diagnosis, but I want to go 100% grainless. And probably 80% dairy-less (I can't imagine me ever actually staying away from cheese. It's my weakness!) I'm also studying for my personal trainers certification, hopefully I don't fub that up!! 

Sooooo yup. I joined the warrior's guild and already have my challenge post listed. I've already learned a few random things like one leg squats have a 'proper' name: pistol squats. Huh. Never knew that! Looking forward to meeting others on here and having a place to complain about muggles and their unknowingly cruel ways of shoving brownies under my face!!!   :grief: 

Level 10 Wandering Nord

Constitution: 15.5 Strength: 14 Wisdom: 17.5 Stamina: 12.25 Dexterity: 2 Charisma: 8
Current Challenge: Picking Up The Pieces

Welcome to the Rebellion. Good luck with your first challenge, I just checked it out and your goals are nice.

And, as a Swede, I have to ask: your username, is it or is it not a Swedish word? (Technically. I do know that rymmare is a Swedish word, but is your username meant to be the Swedish word is what I'm asking.)

Ash nazg durbatulûk

Îα είσαι καλÏτεÏος άνθÏωπος από τον πατέÏα σου

â–²STR 7 | DEX 11 | STA 6 | CON 6 | WIS 9 | CHA 5â–²

Archived