Forums are back in action! ×

A Hello! from Me 3.0!

Hello there! I've been skimming through the site & forum for what feels like forever, and figured it's time to sign up and actually, you know... interact. With people. About stuff. Yaay stuff!

I'm 5'6", about 135lbs give or take (I don't own a scale). I just turned 30 last month, and it's time to rock this new decade! I've been an active gym-goer for the last 7 years or so, but despite 4-5 days a week of intense training, have yet to drop that last 10-15lbs of fat I've been holding on to. Which is why I'm pumped to be reading this site, and hopefully chatting with other nerds in the same boat! After researching for the last couple months, I decided to go Paleo/Primal on January 1st (it's not a resolution, it just seemed like a good time, being post-Christmas and all ;) ). So far so good, though I'm still learning, and giving it 30 days before I make my decision to keep it up.

Imma Human Ranger/Adventurer, looking forward to meeting all of you!

Human Ranger of the Frozen Atlantic
Lvl 1

STR: 2
| DEX: 1 | STA: 2 | CON: 5 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3

Hello from another newbie :)  Good luck with the Paleo attempt, it'd be interesting to hear how it works for you.  I've kind of inadvertently started it, and have been going for the last week.  So far so good.  How are you finding it?  Any cravings for a croissant (my weakness)?

If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month.

Teddy Roosevelt

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

JarrodCL: So far so good, my energy levels have improved, at least. Desperately craving pizzas and cookies and all things bad-carby though.

Jofalltrades: Thanks! Is there a place you're finding your awesome Paleo recipes? How's it going for you guys so far?

Laureleye: Thanks! I'll probably sit out this next month, just to ramp up on the eating thing/getting back to gymming, but am interested in trying out the next challenge!

Human Ranger of the Frozen Atlantic
Lvl 1

STR: 2
| DEX: 1 | STA: 2 | CON: 5 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3

Archived